Designer Wall Tapestries aka MedievalWare is AWFUL

I ordered a tapestry 3 weeks ago. After several phone calls and an email to the company, the order still says processing. Nobody answers the phone, nobody responds to email, nobody calls back. I can't cancel my order because they don't answer and the online service doesn't allow you to cancel orders once they are "in process." I didn't find any reviews of Designer Wall Tapestries online before I ordered this product, and then afterwards learned that MedievalWare and Designer Wall Tapestries are the same company. Worst company ever!!! Beware, this company has more than one name, and provides the worst customer service (i.e. NONE) that I've ever encountered. Too bad there isn't a regulating body that can take their Websites offline. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DESIGNER WALL TAPESTRIES OR MEDIEVALWARE. Either do business, or take your websites OFFLINE!
#542038

Contact the BBB and file a complaint. It may be your only way to get your money back from this vendor. Good luck!!

#541975

I ordered a wall tapestry from Designer Wall Tapestries in May 2012. I received a receipt and a charge to my credit card.

It is now mid-September 2012 and I have received no merchandise and no communication from this company. I cannot even find contact info for the company.

My money just disappeared in the ether. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I also ordered a sword and delivery took forever! 10 weeks approx.

No one to call or email.

No response. The sword is nice, but I won't do business with them again.

I ordered a medieval sword on Jan. 31, 2012, the order #5190 in the amount of $185.74.

I have not received the sword and I do not get anyone to answer your phone nor does anyone call me after I have left numerous messages.

It is now June 2, 2012, much too long for the shipment of my sword. My address has changed to 178 Stribling Circle, Spartanburg, SC 29301.

View more comments (3)
ID
#319269 Review #319269 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mission Viejo, California