Pauls Fine Flooring - Paul's Fine Flooring (Theodis W. Paul)

FRAUD and THEFT - Theodis Paul did a terrible job with the renovation of my bathroom, kitchen and new addition. He used unskilled day laborers, used materials and did unsafe and substandard work. Many of his past subcontractors would stop by my house looking for him because he owed them money from previous jobs. He made several promises to complete the new addition and to correct the list of things that were undone or done incorrectly, but to no avail. After doing some research (in hindsight) he has several judgements against him for not completing construction jobs and for doing unsatisfactory work. He has a store in the Hiram Clarke area.

We are in the same boat. Our home flooded with Hurricane Harvey and he did the work on our house.

It hasn't been finished and what has been done has not been done well. Sickening.

@MickeyD18

He did our halter the Harvey flooding as well my husband had to stay on him the whole time. Me Paul’s work is substandard and is completely ignorant to construction work and will put the the blame on his unskilled works which he gets from the hardware store parking lot looking for work!

View more comments (1)
ID
#319211 Review #319211 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia