Verizon Wireless - NO SERVICE FROM VERIZON AT HOME.

When we signed up for verizons family plan we were shown their coverage map which showed our home right in the center. Well no coverage at home or even within 2 miles of my home. Verizon says sorry, you must be in a dead zone. We know they make and verizon sells a device that increases signal in dead zones. We can't believe we have been told we have to buy the device for $200.00 just to get the service that they promised us and we pay for every month. Verizon is too big!! Totally out of touch with customers!!

My boyfriend and I both have Verizon. We have lived in the same house for 5 years.

He has no problem with coverage. I am unable to use my phone for anything at all now. I have had trouble for months and spoken to many techs.. all of my data was wiped out on one call and no one has been able to help.

My contract isn't up until next year.

I don't have insurance on my phone. I am not eligible for an upgrade for a year but my bf is. I have tried to use his upgrade to get myself a new phone. I spent an hour on line trying upgrade..

after all that work I was told that I had to do it by phone...

I have just had it with Verizon.. I am paying out the *** for *** :(

You should have taken advantage of VZW's return policy and asked for any restock fees to be waived. You obviously didn't do that.

Otherwise, you could have tried another carrier. There are websites where you can plug in your address and get reception rankings for your neighborhood. I did that when I still lived in California and chose Verizon Wireless because of their consistent coverage when other carriers had problems around the hills and mountains.

Of course, now that I'm in Texas, I have no reception problems. Do your research before committing.

View more comments (1)