Verified Reviewer

Green Motion United Kingdom - Dont fall for their cheap rental prices.

Green Motion United Kingdom - Dont fall for their cheap rental prices.
London Stanstead Greenmotion. Car on return was inspected, the inspector went straight to a tiny mark on the front plastic wheel cover (see photo)... I couldnt even see the mark until I got right up close. Theres no way it could have been done whilst I had the vehicle (honest). The pre-inspection is not detailed and is customer lead process, however the post return inspection is very detailed and lead by the inspector.... I believe the inspector knew about the damaged wheel cover, he went straight to it. Since I was being asked to pay over £100 for the wheel cover, I asked if I could take it with me.... answer was "no". I made a complaint to their head office, I had to chase up for a response and when it came it was a standard email, didnt answer my direct question regarding the different behavior of their employee on pickup and drop off inspections. Dont use Greenmotion, the prices are very attractive but they are making money on you or your insurance company by you not finding defects on pickup, they get you when you return the vehicle....... Can anyone see the damaged wheel cover on the photo? I hope AXA insurance are getting wise to this kind of behavior and checking for multiple claims.
ID
Bishops Stortford, England
Service
Green Motion Car Rental
Pros
  • Low rental prices
Cons
  • Inconsistent inspection processes
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Re establish clear and consistent pickup and drop off inspections, Greenmotion should highlight to the customer what damages they are aware of, then proceed to check to vehicle with the customer.