We24Support.com = TOTAL SCAM!!!!! $150 & 7 hours on phone to NOT fix my computer and no refund

I paid We24 Support $150 to remote access fix my computer on a password reset issue. After 7 hours of back and forth, on hold, chats, "senior technician" calls backs (ALL from guys named "Bob" and "Tom" but who coincidentally sound just like they're from India) to ultimately NOT fix my computer. I finally gave up and the last guy I was speaking with actually suggested they refund my money. He said they'd send me email confirmation immediately. The next day I hadn't seen it, so i emailed the company from the receipt they sent me for the $150! I requested the refund. They replied they would process my refund in the next two business days. Nothing. I made my third request via phone on 5/2/12 at 5pm. I finally got a "supervisor" named Pankaj who said he will process my refund and it will take 3 business days and I'll receive email confirmation tomorrow. We'll see. DONT USE THEM!!!!!!!!! Suzanne in Charlotte

I Think this is not fare who made this complaint is just fake and pushing down someone.

Relay this is wrong complaint.

Thanks ! we24support for help me to find out voice connectivity problem on internet.

Thanks A lot! Tech Team

Hi!!! Friends......

couple a days before i was found a serious a problem in my computer and the problem is that, that my pc was hang in every 10 minutes and then my computer shows a blue screen with a beep then i contact to we24support for this problem and they provide me a fully satsification of my problem with free of cost( $0).

If you have any kind of problem releated to your computer then call we24support, it is my suggestion to all of you.

Hey friends!

I have fully utilized my money.

I have some folder shortcuts problem and my PC hanging in every 5 minutes. I have contact to we24support for this problem and they remotely access my PC and install software and antivirus to solve this problem.

Finally my problem was solved. I paid $20 for this which was fully utilized.

My computer restart automatically in few seconds again and again. I was fed up from this.

I take help from we24support they remotely find corrupted files in my computer and repair them.

Now my problem has solved. Thanks we24support service.

Hi Guys!

I faced Blue Screen problem in my computer. I couldn't understand why it was happening.

I contact with we24support. They provide me solution to remove my hard disk infection .It really works and also increase speed of my computer.

Thanks ! we24support.

Hello friends,

My computer performance is very slow due to malwares and viruses, I did not understand the problem. I took help of tech support team of we24support.

They provide solution for that problem and it's work. Thanks for we24support Tech Team.

OMG thank God I am not the only one! I have been dealing with this company for weeks now.

I was assured they'd fix my laptop and that the issue was fixable. After days of techs on and off my laptop they tell me that I have a hard disk drive problem. Um DUH that's why I called in the first place and the first words out of my mouth. More days went by with techs on...each time I had to call and explain myself over and over as no one takes notes to your account and you can never reach Sanjay or Mohammed again.

I've spoken to "supervisors" been flat out hung up on several times now and still haven't had my laptop fixed. I requested a full refund and just like the above comments...promises of being credited back. It's been a month now and I still haven't gotten my $$ back. It is absolute ***.

When I tried to file a complaint with customer service, the supervisor Michael harris(a fake name for sure)laughed and called me crazy. He then started insulting me and was absolutely dissmissive. Apparently I am the "only customer to have these problems". He got upset at me for using four letter words...well after all this frustration he should be lucky that's all I did!

TOTAL SCAM! AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!!!

We24support,

a fake company

a fraud on internet

a company who takes your credit card information.

we have already made a complaint and recieved a call from an Officer Austin Jones from the Department of Law and Investigations. He proceeded to tell me that few persons are facing severe trouble and that company is under investigation by the Department of Law and Investigations. my attorney contact them very soon

We24support is a great Tech Support and solve my all issue so fast as remote access and antivirus. And now my system is so fast running.

Thanks :)