On Sunday, March 1, at 12 o’clock I stood in line to one of the cashiers at Target in Harmar, PA. Elderly cashier kept fumbling with bagging and with the cash register. He was slow and inefficient. Finally it was my turn. The old man processed my merchandise but hasn’t...

I understand that you are seven years old and really wanted to get home and play with your toys. However you have to respect your elders.

One day you too will be old and slow. Where was mommy this whole time. Clearly it is neglect for her to allow a young child such as yourself to shop alone. Why would he clean the floor with a map.

Before making fun of what another person cannot do learn the difference between map and mop. You have no heart, the man's grandfather recently died. You probably are to young to know what death is but this means he will never get to see his grandpa again or talk to him. No one owes a heartless spoiled brat like you an apology.

One day you will be old and your body will slow down. You will have someone you love die. Hopefully you get someone judging you and making you look bad. Here is what I think you need adult supervision while shopping.

You also need to learn empathy and tolerance.

I doubt your service will be missed and I doubt other people are as uncaring and umempatic as you are.

Service
Target Cashier
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Network Solutions - This company is an unethical hustler, a cowardly greedy predator

Update by user Mar 08, 2013

Over 30 days have passes since I filed this complained. Nobody from Network Solutions responded.

However, I continue to be inundated with their promotional spam.

They ignored all my requests to take me off their list of marketing victims. What a lousy company!

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2013
I tried to register one single website for $9.99. I must have been tired and missed when they did it, but suddenly I noticed that I clicked approval for the charge of $533.53! Apparently they imposed on me all kinds of additional services. Although the transaction was consummated only 5 minutes earlier I was not able to rescind the charges using their website. Therefore, I called their Customer Care department and demanded cancelling the entire transaction immediately. Upon keeping me on the line for additional 30 minutes (that’s almost an hour all together) someone told me that it would take up to five days to cancel it. But even that was a lie. They charged me $200 on my credit card. I wrote to them asking for a refund, but nobody would reply. Finally, I had to appeal to my credit card company to wrestle my money away from them.
ID
#381972 Review #381972 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Master Remodelers Of Pennsylvania - They are inept, greedy and have pathetic taste.

Update by user Mar 08, 2013

Over a month has passed since I filed this complaint. To date McQuaide has not responded.

It is evident that he hopes to build his business exclusively through exploiting the naive and uninformed. He does not care.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2013
We hired Master Remodelers and its owner Regis McQuaide to renovate two bathrooms and dismissed him three months later because of his incompetence, greed and appallingly bad taste. McQuaide began by demanding $2,500 deposit. Once he gets the money he considers you his hostage. He began by missing our first appointment and things went downhill from there. Even though we gave him our requirements in writing he basically ignored them and kept proposing ridiculous ideas such as breaking the outside walls of the building in order to make the bathroom bigger. He also suggested replacing bathroom windows. The house has new, energy efficient windows. Even if replacing bathroom windows would make sense (which it didn’t), could you imagine how a house with only two different windows would look? Would you trust a designer like that? After two months of struggling with this guy we finally received the so called proposal. It was substantially substandard, irrelevant and uninformed. One doesn’t even have to see our bathrooms to submit such nonsense. Other companies provide more detailed proposals free of charge as an initial bid for the job. McQuaide’s proposal listed the estimate of the project, but he was not able to tell us how he arrived at it. He likes to talk in terms of “what’s legal and what’s illegal”. In his mind he is legal and you are illegal. After firing him I called District Attorney’s office and spoke with one of the assistants there. It turns out that McQuaide’s understanding of Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act is a narrow, self-serving misinterpretation of the facts. He is not even registered as a contractor there, which is a violation of the law. Having received quotes from other contractors it became evident that McQuaide’s estimate was over twice as high as those provided by others. All in all it is an arrogant and mostly inept man with little respect for his customers.
ID
#381971 Review #381971 is a subjective opinion of poster.
$2000

Response to Mr. Finley of World Net Enterprises

2,000 orders with less than 10 staff members? Do we understand you correctly, Sir? If it is true that you try to serve 2,000 customers with such skimpy staff, then we are not surprised why Better Business Bureau just lowered your rating and why complaints about you pile up on the Internet. It also explains why you have all these disgruntled employees. Mr. Finley, you have no clue how to run successful business. You are like a spider: once you grab a customer you just suck out the money. Forget about any decent service! You are still a trucker at heart, Sir. You are arrogant, belligerent and narrow minded. One almost wants to congratulate you for finally learning how to spell "brick and mortar". However, American consumers cannot be fooled for long. We have no doubt that eventually your ragtag empire of 11 websites will crumble and you will go back to driving a truck, where you belong.

Company response: Mr. Zaretsky contacted us 3 months after purchasing the taser gun and wanted to return it.

He had fired 2 of the 4 cartridges that came with the unit. As with most businesses, we have a 30 day return policy. The unit came with a 12 month full factory warranty, but Mr. Zaretsky didn't want to send it back to the manufacturer to find out if the trigger was faulty.

We realized Mr. Zaretsky wasn't interested in having the unit repaired, because he wanted to trade out for a smaller model that would have been more suitable for his wife to carry. Regretfully we couldn't approve the return, as we would have had to resell the unit as used, being it had been registered in the customer's name, in addition to the fact that the unit had been fired. Mr.

Zaretsky filed a complaint with the BBB, but they ruled in our favor. His was the one and only complaint that has ever been filed against us with the BBB. I spoke to Mr. Zaretsky in 2014.

He was a very cordial and didn't seem to still be angry with us. Looking back, maybe we should have tried harder to work out an amicable solution with Mr.

Zaretsky in 2012, rather than just saying no. David Finley

World Net Enterprises is a bad merchant

Update by user Jun 02, 2012

More than 30 days has passed since my complaint against World Net Enterprises was filed and there is no progress to report. This little predatory outfit is currently under Better Business Bureau investigation.

They obviously don’t care.

World Net Enterprises is not service oriented. They only want your money.

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2012
I bought a Taser stun-gun from World Net Enterprises. The gun they sold me had such a hard trigger that neither my wife nor my teenage son was able to squeeze it. Upon some research I discovered that Taser makes three models with varying degrees of trigger resistance ranging from 5 to 20 lbs. The one they sold me required 20 lbs trigger pressure. When I asked them to replace it with a softer trigger model, Mr. David Finley the CEO and the President got involved personally. (One could only imagine the size of that "giant enterprise" where it takes a CEO to handle a replacement of $450 purchase). He hustled me for almost a month and at the end refused to make an exchange. Having exchanged with him a few emails, I am convinced that Mr. Finley is a man with an oversized and sick ego. In fact, it gets in the way of common sense and good business practices. World Net Enterprises boasts that they are 11 websites selling over 1 million products. In reality this little outfit is one of those merchants trying to be all things to all people. It is one of the worst places to shop. The reason they sold me wrong stun-gun was because they are technically incompetent. I've learned that they are not only predatory and unfair, but their prices are usually much higher than those of their competitors. It is ruthlessly unfair merchant with little regard for customers. Customer satisfaction is a cynical joke there. They surround themselves with their own little self-serving "policies" to avoid any responsibility for what they sell. Stay away from them, Gregory Zaretsky

Zaretsky in 2012, rather than just saying no. David Finley

This business is an absolute joke! First of all, as soon as you order a product from this company they charge your credit card or pay pal account and then the company will let you sit on backorder for months without a single call or e-mail letting you know that the part is out of stock.

THEN when you try to get them to refund your money they then let you sit for days without returning your money, claiming that it takes up to "7 days" to show up.. what a bunch of ***! Most of the products on WNEOPTICS.COM are OUT OF STOCK and they show them on their site as available. As far as their DEFENSEPRODUCTS101.com website, all of the stun guns are very cheap and priced too high for the piece of *** that they are.

VACSITE.COM... claims the shipping is $2.99 and that is because the products are marked higher than any other website, no to mention if you order from VACSITE.com be prepared to sit on backorder AND they completely copy all of VACPARTSWAREHOUSE's information. Another website that sells vacuum cleaner parts.

So, BE WARNED before doing business with WORLD NET ENTERPRISES! AND do your research… this company is very tiny and will try to make you think they are a high end corporation but the truth is they drop ship most of there products!

This is a typical problem with bad Internet merchants. They want our money, but when it comes to service they refer us elsewhere.

Because of his incompetents Mr. Finley sold me wrong product. He doesn’t understand that he should inform the public about main technical attributes and limitations of the products he sells. Unlike World Net Enterprises most other merchants provide relevant information and are helpful and cooperative.

Mr. Finley’s ego however is much bigger than his brain.

Concerning Mr. Zaretsky's quote, "World Net Enterprises boasts that they are 11 websites selling over 1 million products" World Net actually offers over 1 million products on 13 shopping sites. Mr. Zaretsky doesn't realize that most shopping sites offer far more products than brick and mortar stores, as 97% have products drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor, as World Net does. Large staffs aren't needed to process many orders. World Net processes nearly 2000 orders monthly, as of the date of this comment, with less than 10 staff members.

Concerning Mr. Zaretsky's complaint, the taser was originally purchased on 11/17/2011, however Mr. Zaretski didn't contact us concerning the problems he was having with the trigger until 2/28/2012, over 3 months from the date of purchase. We informed him that, as most companies do, the time limit for returning a product is 30 days, in which he agreed to upon checkout. The unit he purchased has a 1 year full warranty with the manufacturer, Taser International. Taser International would honor their 1 year warranty with no deductable, repairing the unit, then return it to him.

I built this company from the ground up, initially operating out of my home part time while driving a truck in 2003. It genially disturbs me to see comments like the ones included on this web page.

View more comments (3)