Gino Zanetti Custom Tailors - No suit after six months money refunded from groupon

GINO ZANETTI ON GROUPON, after six months of false excuses and promises still no suit from this company after complaining to GROUPON i did receive a full refund and a £15 credit for the hassle.i have since been back in touch with graham scott (director) who in turn maintains he has my suit ready and as it is made to measure he has promised to send to me free of charge as a goodwill measure.not holding my breath but if he does i will post an update.thanks to GROUPON for the refund and credit.i still phone regular for more excuses after all it's a freephone call.

A quick search on Companies House will tell you that this man is back in business as Stefano Dutti tailors. A franchise I believe.

I too had exactly the same experience with this charlatan. I was told a variety of false stories including: 1.

The suits were contaminated oil whilst in transit 2. The employees within the company had been "running another company within the company" 3.

The suit had arrived (was told this one 3 or 4 times) but the order was mixed up

Was talking to another guy quite randomly at the gym and it turned out he experience exactly the same thing. I'm actually impressed that they're still in business considering the blatant lies and falsehoods told by Graham Scott.

View more comments (1)