USAA - Declined claim even though policy holder at fault

USAA is horrible!!!! In December I was hit by one of their policy holders who was cited for speeding by police as per witness statement. USAA has decided that they were not at fault and that they will now pursue a lawsuit against me to recover damages to their policy holders vehicle. They have called me and yelled at me many many times. I even had an employee tell me to be quite because he was the one talking not me. USAA has horrible business practices and they don't care that the person on the other end of the line is human and should be treated like one. They want me to cooperate and I have told them numerous times to speak to my lawyer but they refuse.

So, you filed a claim under your home insurance . Why didn't you have the collection insured?

I would call that being penny wise and dollar ***. Funny thing about collections like that, they are really only valuable to there owners. How well was your home defended ? Who knew of your collection?

What kind of hood do you live in? All factors in protecting what's yours and sorry , but sounds like you did little to protect your precious coins.

Don't blame the insurance Co. They insured what you told them to.

I was hit by a policy holder on April 20th 2012 in a parking lot. Although my car was 90% out of my parking space, and the USSA policy holders car was just starting to back out when we hit.

No damage was done to their car, but about $500.00 damage was done to mine.

I called USSA and gave them all the information the required, but as of today May 7th 2012 I have yet to hear from the claim adjuster. I did however call their claims department on May 1st and another claims adjuster told me that they ( USSA )have determined that no one was at fault.

Still waiting to hear from the claims who took all the information with a reason for their decision.

Something else is going on here. USAA is great. Lies, Lies, Lies.

View more comments (2)