Bass Pro Shops - BassPro did not mail item as confirmed to me

My order was sent and confirmed by your email on the 11th. I waited until the 17th because my priority mail did not arrive. I had several contacts with the company prior to this date and was told to wait even tho the post office had not received the package. On the 17th after an hour on the telephone with their rep, I was told that the item had never been sent because it had a lithium battery in it. Why was I told it was sent? I asked for it to be trucked to the Ohio store and was told that this was also impossible. Really! I hung up and ordered on Amazon and two days later received the item. This is good customer service!!!!
ID
Hamilton, Ohio
Service
Bass Pro Shops Customer Care

Clinton Goveas Store Fraud

I purchased an electronic device after reading their complete web site. Nowhere was it mentioned that this company is in INDIA. The item was received and it did not work. I contacted the company and requested a prepaid return address label. They informed me that I would have to pay for the shipping. They provided the return address which was in INDIA. The cost for return shipping was more than the items purchase price. They sent a defective product and since the cost to return was so high, I was stuck. If they would have disclosed in their policies that the product had to be returned to INDIA, I would not have purchased it. This is deceptive bordering on fraud.

The information presented by this reviewer is false and misleading. The return policy was mentioned in the terms page which every buyer should check before ordering online.

The buyer contacted PayPal and his case was struck down by PayPal as well. This post is just a way to damage reputation out of misplaced frustration.

ID