Ghost Armour low quality with big promises

Ghost Armour, at NORTH SHORE MALL, Peabody, MA sells a low quality product, applied by poorly trained help. They make big promises about long-lasting phone protection, trying to up-sell you into back and side covers.... it peeled off phone in less than 2 months. They would not live up to service promises about replacement. You can get more protection from generic phone protectors bought at Walmart for $10, which have four replacement sheets, which have lasted 3 times as long. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM !!! Also very rude about the fact that there was nothing they could do.

I totally agree with your post about this location!!! I honestly can't say much about the product, as I made them remove it before I left.

BUT I can say for their professionalism and service. They are a bunch of scams and don't live up to their word. I gave them 4 devices and the installer and I agreed verbally on a price. When I came back, he tried to charge me more than quoted.

I told him that he made a mistake, but the his buddies and co-workers showed up and started harassing me. I told them I refused to pay more than quoted. They were a bunch of jerks trying to intimidate me. 3 guys and I'm just a small girl.

In any event. I told them I was willing to pay quoted price, nothing more, which was a very minimal discrepancy ($7.50, it was the principle at this point) Or to remove the product and give me back my devices. They chose the latter. Very poor service as far as I'm concerned.

I know what I was quoted and I felt as though they would rather lose a future customer over $7.50 than to take my word for it. They were not there when he agreed to price. I am an honest consumer and I expect that from my vendors as we.

I also contacted Ghost Armor directly. :(

you are ill informed sir. ghost armor has lived up to its name for myself and quite a few others. just because you had one bad experience doesnt mean to go bad mouth a company that has done wonders for many others.

View more comments (1)