DO NOT BUT FROM MOTORSPORTS UNLIMITED HUDSON FLORIDA

Update by user May 21, 2012

The dispute with Motorsports has been rectified by the owner of the company. The lot that I dealt with was a new lot acquired by the owner and the problems associated with that lot are being dealt with.

The owner has been more than agreeable and we have reached an agreement to settle this matter without further problems.

I am happy with the way the owner has handled this matter and i think if i would have dealt with him initially and not the employees at the Hudson lot, this would have never happened to begin with. So i want to say thank you to Motorsports Unlimited for being going above and beyond to satisfy this matter.

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2012
They sold us a 2004 Ford F150 knowing that the truck had a bad motor.They were informed by their mechanic, who later signed a statement to the effect, that he recommended that the truck be returned to auction due to the extensive mechanical repairs it would require, a complete engine rebuild at a minimum and preferably an engine replacement to make sure it would run properly.Against their mechanics advice they sold us the truck, knowing that the motor was bad and would not run for more than an hour without the motor knocking and shaking violently.The purposely defrauded us by misrepresenting the truck and its running condition when they knew that it would not last more than a few hours.

I posted this ad and I want to report that the companies owner has reached an agreement with my husband and I to settle this matter. He has stepped up and agreed to rectify the situation.

I will withdrawal this posting when I can obtain by password. I am at work and do not have it that it why I am posting a comment!!

ID