Chrysler #735651
Thanks bebedith. We may be closer to getting this fixed. I sure hope so, my van is so rusty, it may not even move. I guess we know that in the list of honest car manufacturers, Toyota puts Dodge to shame. I own a 97 Subaru that runs like a top and has 169 K and the rust is nowhere near the same as my van. It is a pleasure to work on my Subaru. One thing I cannot figure out...the frame metal is so heavy yet so destroyed by rust and the body has hardly any rust at all. The frame seems to have become the anode but what good is that?

Chrysler #612414
Thanks for the website...probably just another gov smokescreen. From what I have seen, the gov doesn't really care about the consumer, we are just another bunch of cattle grazing at the trough. BTW, I have a 1986 Dodge Ram 4X4 that has seen a lot of salt here in NH and it has a strong frame with little rust. Nothing like the 2000 conversion van that has holes in the frame.

Chrysler #589418
I will NEVER buy another Dodge again...I have a 1986 Dodge Ram and the frame is perfect and it has been in the snow and ice since it was new.. There is no excuse for the failure of the frames on their newer trucks. They can keep their junk. Better to crash it into the local Dodge dealership.

Verizon billing practices!!!

Verizon Wireless #470519
You have to contact the Attorney General in your state as well as the Public Utilities Commission and the Federal Communications Commission and report this nonsense. I did. Got results.

Chrysler #468907
I am so glad I found this site...I just sent ROMILOUS an email and we should all get together and make Chrysler REPAIR the frames...I am not willing to take a hit on this and let them just pay a paltry amount. They should know what they are doing if they are in the auto manufacturing industry and a heavy metal frame has NO EXCUSE for the amount and speed with which it rusted on these vans. They need to be held accountable for their vehicles. Mine started rusting badly 5 years ago and I was appalled. I tried grinding, brushing, painting and every year it got worse. The body and running gear are fine. I want my van back. I paid 30K for it back in 2000 and have only put 87K on it. It is unsafe. Suspension and steering contact points are unsafe. This is a heavy truck and needs a strong frame. I want my van back.