Aafes Exchange - Do not shop here

Aafes Exchange - Do not shop here
While shopping at the Travis BX I attempted to use a coupon I had just printed off of a reputable coupon site. I verified the coupon policy prior to shopping. When I got to the register the employee tried to scan the coupon then said “we don’t take photocopies.” I showed her where it has fraud controls on it, if these are not present it’s not real. She sent to her supervisor who said no we don’t take photocopies. I’m confused so I asked for clarification, they were both nasty despite my being very friendly. I asked what do you mean by photocopy? They both said when you get a coupon off the internet it’s photocopy ( their exact language) and it’s not good. I politely corrected them to it is printed off the internet using a laser printer so it’s black and white. She came back with a nasty look, “no it’s photocopy and we don’t take it, let me call my manager.” She did and the only name I could get was Nate the manager who would not speak to me, only “allegedly “ told the employee that they don’t accept non original coupons. So your website says you accept color or black and white valid printed coupons. But your employees do not understand that you print a coupon, not photocopy off the internet. I actually asked the cashier how do you get information from your computer to a paper to read it, she said “I don’t know, you photocopy it.” I am beyond shocked here, the lack of understanding of basic technology, and the ability to read a coupon. Forget it, you have lost my business Amazon it is for me now.
ID
Fairfield-Suisun City, California
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
A meeting with the employees involved to get an apology, and understand this will not happen again