Bodybuilding - The products I ordered keep being placed on backorder or lost!

I ordered several items from Bodybuilding.com, they informed me one of the items was on back order but would be available soon. Instead of sending the rest of my items they have kept me waiting for over 2 weeks. I checked their website and discovered the item on back order was available in another flavour! I contacted them first thing this morning and was assured that they would send all my items today, I have a printout from their customer service rep. stating this and they gave me an order number to check my order. Several hours later I check my order to discover it is on back order again!?! I contact their customer service rep, and give them my order number, I was then told they can't find my order in their system? This is unacceptable, I have never been jerked around like this by a reputable company before. I will never do business with these people again and will advise my peers not to as well.

Get used to it , The who site is a sham . I have full blown aids and only 2 out 14 products work.

I tried to get my money back and a rep said ill be dead before I get my refund . Hows that for good biz.

ID