Pissed at gototrafficschool.com

Hello,  I would like to complain against gototrafficschool.com. On April 14th, from 11 am to 5 pm, I went through their whole program but when I got to the final exam, after less than five minutes, the site kicked me out. I called their customer service for assistance and the person I spoke with said that she could not help me; and I would have to call back Monday when the supervisor was there. I called back Monday at 4:25 and spoke with the supervisor Norma and explained what had happened when I took the test. She started being very rude. After repeatedly telling her that I had not done any of the things that they said would cause it to time out, she started yelling at me saying there was nothing wrong with their website. I told her I did not mean there was anything wrong with their website and that I just wanted my questions answered. After that, she advised that there was nothing else they could help me with and that I would need to contact the court. I am very upset over the poor customer service and the time that was wasted.

Use Code X49-82M-K4F For significant Savings!!!

I was signed up, completed and had the copy of the certification electronically submitted in under 45 minutes!! Highly recommend, use code: X49-82M-K4F to save that extra cash so you can apply it to that expensive ticket you are trying to get rid of!!! Very satisfied!

Cancel the card payment. I have a real good credit union that,If you can show proofprovided.

View more comments (1)