MissesDressy - Site failed to meet order by date needed and refuse to give refund.

Bought $500 dress for prom stated on order form dress needed by April13,2012. Contacted site to only be given the run around, lied to and at times hung up on. Was advised a supervisor would contact me several times, haven't received call. Agreement stated I would receive email if dress was not going to make it on wear date so that I would then be able to order another dress. No email was sent. When buying a $500 dress it's for a specific occasion not just to have. Site has refused to refund my money claiming order was a special order though they were not able to meet such special order or advise they were not able to meet order before they took my money. Read reviews on site, MissesDressy and found several reviews with the same complaint I have. Public needs to know about shady site so that they are spared the misery I have been through with MissesDressy.

Oh how we all should read reviews before we trust a site!!! Missesdressy.com is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go to BBB.org and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

They will investigate and record the complaint for future unfortunate customers!!! Good Luck!!!!

ID