Verified Reviewer

Thor Industries - Don't buy From Thor Or Camping World

Bought a new 2019 Thor Windsport 35m on June 4th. On June 5th we called camping world and told them about all the problems we found with the unit just on the way home. CW said wait 90 days and then bring it in so we did just that now it is November and we have over 30 items that need fixed and Thor is refusing to fix any of them. I have called Thor customer service many times along with CW customer service and they blame each other.

I also bought a 2018 thor windsport 35m June 2018 and it is a piece of junk that I have turned over to an attorney to try to get my money back!! I am not a happy camper because I am still making payments, paying insurance and buying a tag for something I can't use.

Numerus water leaks, floor coming up.

genstart never worked, jacks never worked right and other stuff never fixed right by camping world of Calera AL. JUST A PIECE OF JUNK....LEMON

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs.

8-5 and Fri.

8-4) or you can email us at tmcteam@***.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, phone number and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

View more comments (1)