Lycamobile - I can not get my SIM activated even though I have tried for almost two months

I have been trying for going on two months to activate my SIM. I have called in hundreds of times. I have been hung up on hundreds of times. I called one person and I cloud hear a chicken squawking in the background. For a hundred times they do the same thing. I wait for hours to even get a "customer servant." This redefines the meaning of "customer service." Only to be told that I have to call back to give what I am certain is information that they can clearing see because I am calling using 612. Since I decided to start writing down names I have talked with Michel, Joana, Khen, Roberto (the most helpful), Marie, Koji, Maria, Cris, RJ, Yel. Most of the time I called in I got hung up on. Even if I did not get hung up on the problem still stands. A month ago I requested I number be transferred and I month ago I cancelled this request. The many tickets say that the request was cancelled but I still can not activate the SIM. And not only that the error message never changes. it says I am transferring the number. I talked with a supervisor a month ago. He personally cancelled the request but the request is still stopping me from activating the SIM. I sent an email a month ago but I never received an answer to it. i wonder if you even exist. Roberto gave me this ticket 7797****. But I still can not activate my SIM even though it should have been cancelled many times over. Why, after I have called in a hundred times and talked to a supervisor, I still can not activate my SIM. Do you treat all of your customers like this? Do you exist? I asked both Cris and RJ to talk to the supervisor, they both hung up on me. I just do not get it. I am coming from Sprint. When I have a problem they transfer me to support person that knows how to fix things. Why has this not happened yet? 89196 0**** 22365 7****851****

User's recommendation: Be patient. Know the phentic alphabet, do not believe a word they say, get ready to be hung up on, know that nothing gets done in less than 4 hours. You may not be able to speak to a supervisor. There are none. Even if you speak to one that is a lie.

ID
Service
Lycamobile Cell Phone Activation
Pros
  • You can pay up to six months
  • Prices are cheap
Cons
  • Customer service was very very bad
  • Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Activate my SIM. Never had so much trouble activating a SIM.

Verizon - No recommendations

I have been calling Verizon for days. No matter what I do they hang up on me or misrepresent what I am trying to do.
ID
Service
Verizon Customer Care
Pros
  • Internet
Cons
  • Lack of accountability
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered