Junior Reviewer

Samsung Electronics - Once your warrants runs out, the *** with you.

Update by user Apr 02, 2018

Samsung USA 105 Challenger Road Ridgefield, NJ 07660 9**-**1-6001 1-***-*26-7864

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2018
I purchased a refurbished Samsung S6 Galaxy Cell Phone. When I started to have problems with it, I tried to get a new battery but in order to do so, I'm expected to drive up to 2-3 hours away from my home or ship to one of their service centers when its the only phone I have and need it. Samsung makes no effort to setup service centers in populated areas of NJ like Mays Landing, NJ and after speaking with their customer service center who admitted that once their phones are out of warranty, you are out of luck. You enter Samsung *** I believe this is a company that could care less about their customers and make no effort to provide service you can count on. I don't mind paying for a new battery, batteries do go bad. I base this, my opinion, on personal experience and don't want to see other people put through the *** I'm going on. I've been through at least 6 chargers for both my home and automobile. I believe all of us as consumers deserve better then what I have been put through.
Product
Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 6 Cell Phone
Cons
  • Bad attitude when warranty no longer exists
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Provide a service center in Mays Landing NJ A major area
Junior Reviewer

Brother International Won't Make Good.

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

The attitude at Staples was terrible on the part of a manager. The attitude of the staff to make good on this product stinks.

Both

customer service and technical support are only interested in pushing sales and not making good on defective printers.

I would hope that Pissed Consumer would make it public how badly I've been treated badly over one of their own products. I guess Brother International USA knows they are selling junk for products and this is the reason why they don't want to back their products like General Motors did for years and look what happened to GM.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016
I purchased a Brother Ink Jet Printer MFC-J480DW in December only to bring it home and the printer cartridge would not install so I was told to return the printer to a store where I purchased it only to find that the present one is also defective. It doesn't want to recognize their own ink cartridges and every time I install a new cartridge the printer displays a message that there isn't enough ink to allow for any printing even when I'm not trying to print in any colors other then in black. This same printer doesn't want to print using any of the ink cartridges from Brother International. This same company doesn't want to make good on it's products. Now I'm stuck with a printer that doesn't work and unable to afford to purchase a new printer at this time. Financially strapped.
Manahawkin, New Jersey
Product
Brother Mfc-j480dw Printer
Cons
  • Defective product ignored by brother
  • Printer refuses to work when an ink cartridge level is low
  • Ink cartridges not recognized by printer
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Junior Reviewer

Staples sold me an HP Printer they knew had defects.

Staples store in Somer's Point NJ knew that when they sold me a D110 Photosmart Printer that it was defective. A matter of fact, the manager of the store in Somer's Point NJ told me that these printers were northing but trouble and yet he and the company refuse to replace this printer even knowing it was defective. I'm a disabled person on a limited income who is now without a printer and the money I paid for it ($97.97). I tried contacting Staples but all they sent me was an email reply that they received my complaint but they too refuse to make good on this product. It seems that this Staples sells a lot of items that don't last. A friend of mine and I have bought chargers and adapters that were also junk.

So the manager was supposed to pull the product because they have a high fail rate? Its not like managers have free reign over what's sold in this store, you should have researched the product and bought the extended Warranty if you were worried about it breaking.

Plus you probably tried to return it outside the 14 day return policy.

This has been a hilarious dialog to follow! IHateStupidCustomers, you are a riot and exactly right.

Dbarsky, it's a shame that you decided to ignore the recomendation of a store associate who knows which printers get returned. Do you realize that Staples nor any other company monitors these types of sites to try an retrive disgruntled customers? These types of sites have absolutely no validity or ability to resolve your issues. You do need to contact the manufacturer of the product you purchased.

Apparently you were more knowledgeable than the associate who advised you not to purchase that model.

Your energy and grumblings are being misdirected, wasted like your $97.97. Don't take my advice either.

haha wow, what a tough guy. first you purchase a printer that you decided to waste your money on even though you were told it probably wouldn't work and now you want to file harassment charges on a site where free speech is allowed??

then you might as well report anyone else that comments on this in the future. it's like posting a Facebook status and thinking that people don't have the ability to respond. I simply responded to your silly post. if you attempt to charge with me harassment charges then I can do the same to you because of how you just talked to me.

I only responded once before this, I'm actually not messaging you because I'm POSTING ON A PUBLIC SITE. you don't have to respond to me, you choose to. it's not exactly harassment if you're responding to me as well. and I have every right to comment on your post because that's one of the main points of this site.

only scared people like you resort to a little childish comment like that. but anyway.. no, I don't own stocks for Staples. where did that even come from?

so what if the manager continued to sell those printers?

he was just simply doing his job, at least he told you the truth. he didn't have to do that.

I believe you are the *** here and you prove so by your own choice of words. You must own stock in this company.

Let me clear something up for you since

I believe you are an ***. A manager stated that they knew of the problems with the D110 Photosmart and continued to sell these printers anyway. As for the people at HP I can't repeat what they said as part of an agreement. I wish I could because I believe it would only support what I believe you are, a real *** if not worse. Now, if you continue to send me such messages in the future, I believe based on a law I looked up, that I might have the right file harassment charges against you and make them stick? Think about that.

listen to your own words, ***. Staples SELLS IMEMS.

THEY DON'T MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE STORE LOSER. I'm going to assume that you bought an HP printer. do you think they put HP on the box and the printer to make it look pretty?? no!

HP MADE the printer, not Staples. if it says Staples on the box and/or product, then Staples made it. if something is a bad product then chances are, it's a different company. when you go to the a grocery store and see Coca-Cola, do you think the store has a little factory in the back for making the soda?

if the employees were nice enough to tell you ahead of time that the printer you bought was nothing but trouble then shame on you for buying it in the first place. my guess is that you tried to return it way after the return period.

View more comments (4)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Service
Staples Manager
Junior Reviewer

Senator Frank Lautenberg's Office doing the right thing...

I wanted to share with as many people as possible, that Senator Lautenbergs office is trying to help me out with a really big problem and wanted to let people know that I want to inform anyone who needs help with Federal related issues and lives in the State of NJ that an aid and staff are going to try and help me as much as possible. I wanted to let all of you know that Senator Lautenberg and his staff aren't telling me to get lost after I wrote such a complaint. I guess I'm lucks folks.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Junior Reviewer

Don't Buy A Toshiba Satellite, In My Opinion.

From the beginning, I've been unable to get anyone to repair the Toshiba Satellite model # A205-5**** I've owned for close to 3 horrible (2008) years. When I'm not having problems with the curser jumping all over a page while trying to write a letter or short story, 50% of the time I have to logoff and start all over. I was told by a rude woman from Toshiba, that this is what I get for not buying the laptop directly through Toshiba. This Toshiba laptop reminds me of a Pontiac I use to own, that too was the kind of terrible excitement I didn't need to deal with.

I have a question. Are you saying that I

need to shut off the mouse pad? I will

try this idea. I have a feeling that this will also shutdown the mouse as well?

Thank You! This I will try. Thank you

for the positive response.

David

If you turn off the touchpad when you're typing, I bet the cursor jumping will stop.

View more comments (1)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Junior Reviewer

Connecticut State Police - Connecticut State Trooper Allowed to Violate Privacy Rights Of Citizens

I want to bring to your attention I believe has been the Deliberate Violation of my Rights to Privacy by the Connecticut State Police and I believe their army of Nazi Storm Troopers. All I ever wanted to do is receive assistance in securing employment and was deliberately denied employment due to the Color of My Skin being considered White. I was deliberately denied services and then I let some State workers know that they can't play God and judge me, I will deal with this legally. If anyone bothered to check my educational background, they would have seen that I hold a BA Degree in Criminal Justice and have a year of law studies. I believe, that instead of being respectful of my rights as a Disabled American who would rather work, my rights were deliberately Denied By the Connecticut State Police and one of I believe their Storm Troopers, who chose to make statements and deny me any rights to employment services. I believe the Governor of CT Jodi Rell would rather past the buck like I believe she has been doing for the past year or so, a Labor Commissioner I believe from personal experience believes in Hitler's policies like the Neuremberg Laws, and agencies that are suppose to work with disabled people who prefer to deny many of us services based on false statements and I believe their support of a Labor Commissioner who supports the beliefs of the Third Reich. I believe this is what you are paying taxes for. You are paying Federal and State Taxes for abuses of the rights of Disabled Americans who want to work and as a result of these Nazi Style Tactics by I believe Governor Rell the Connecticut State Storm Troopers, many of us with disabilities will be forced to Default on Student Loans that many of you as Tax Payers will now have to pay. Where is Attorney General Richard Blumenthal? I've sent him letters/emails and where is he? Please, do yourselves a favor, in my opinion and with my educational background, I believe you should stay away from the State of Connecticut at all costs. Please urge your representatives to stop funding Connecticut State Labor Department programs and those of I believe the CT State Police who from personal experience, I believe have abused Tax Payers/Homeland Security Funding.

You need a good kick to your backside

I am sorry to think your disability was considered a working productive casualty

sorry to hear they consider your disability some sort of casualty

It's obvious to any rational, thinking person who reads your post, that you don't have the mental fortitude to work in any branch of law enforcement. You exhibit paranoia and a false sense of self, and I can only imagine what fly-by-night diploma mill issued you your BA.

Freedom is the false promise given to us by those who beleive that freedom means they can do what they want to whom they wish whenever someone mentions freedom ask them what their definition of it is before u sign on.Also at least u wont become one of them.

View more comments (4)
Junior Reviewer

United States Department Of Labor - Denied Service Based on Color of My Skin, & Then Subjected to Privacy Rights Violations...

I'm a Disabled citizen who has been trying to secure employment in the State of Connecticut while staying with my fiance'. I went into a so-called Career Center where a Black Woman refused me the same services she and her peers were providing to others that were either Black or Hispanic. All she did was drop papers in front of me and told me to leave. Her manager in the Bridgeport CT office refused to even come out of their office to speak to me. I left the office and began sending emails to the Governors office (Jodi Rell) and one of her staff members violated my rights to privacy and was denied even more services after that. I filed a Civil Rights complaint with the CT Commission on Human Rights and sent email messages to the U.S. Labor Dept. who has done nothing to address the Racial Bigotry and hatred based on my ancestry being Jewish. In retaliation for me filing Civil Rights complaints and trying to protect my own rights as a Disabled American of Jewish ancestry, I've been denied any services regarding my disability by the CT Labor Dept. Commissioner, and have deliberately had my rights violated by a CT State Police Detective who I believe enjoys subjecting people to intimidation and harassment. This is what your U.S. Tax Dollars are paying for in Connecticut. This is why the Social Security Administration and system are going broke. The majority of Disabled Americans would prefer to work after honestly earning a degree, but now, many of us are unable to pay our student loans as a result of the Bigotry and Abuse of our rights as a result of I believe, Hitler SS Tactics by Connecticut State Police Commanders like I believe Hitlers Storm Troopers. Please contact your U.S. Representatives and urge them to address these abuses. Please Boycott the State of Connecticut. I believe you should Take your vacations and do business in other states. Please don't support what I believe from personal experience, to be Storm Trooper Hitler Tactics. I believe Connecticut is applying Neuremberg Laws to those of us with disabilities who know our rights. I believe Governor Rell and the State Police have proven time and Again, their Hatred for people with disabilities who know our rights, who don't appear severely disabled; and I believe these same people have also proven time and again their Hatred for Jews. I believe it's the Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton/NAACP Blacks who now judge Jews and white people by the color of our skin. Please Boycott the State of Connecticut!

Ok so the lady may have seen your disability (if it is a visable one), sure she would notice the color of your skin but come on were you born with a label on your forehead saying you were Jewish? I think you are just looking to sue someone so you dont have to work and you dont care that you DO NOT get money from the government. You get money from hard working taxpayers who are struggling to get ahead.

I think that unless you know the specifics, maybe its you who is the fool. As a tax payer if you are, you should be asking yourself, is this what I want my tax dollars to pay for?

I had my say, its a free country. If you don't like that I expressed myself based on actual events and by knowledge of others that even led to someone or a few people either losing their jobs or moved to other positions, then maybe you should consider learning the facts?

Maybe some day you too will be treated the same as I was? Have a good life.

Nazi Tactics and Storm Troopers got you down again, huh?

Dude, get OVER yourself. You're a tool.

View more comments (2)
$2000

Jennifer Convertibles Has No Respect For Employees Or Our Environment

Dear Fellow Citizens, I'm a former Jennifer Convertible Sales Rep with a disability whose rights were totally denied. I can handle this, but at the costs of the environment while our country is also faced with one of the worse energy crisis in decades, a witch who needs to fly off on a flaming broom, with the knowledge of superiors, and I can tell you, knowledge of corporate executives, showed no respect for our country's national crisis, but rather took the low road, and demanded that I, a disabled citizen drive 55 miles from my home to work in their Stamford CT store, forcing me to use two tanks of gas in my Toyota Corolla per week, while our country suffers from an energy crisis. I believe with your help, we could have a Boycott of this company become successful? David Barsky

hello im an employee i have ben here 2 plus months and my god 48 hours a week for 8 a hour with a promise of commission even if you sell 40k a month you will barely live at that what has the world come too ?