Ace Hardware-Elizabeth City, NC

Ordered items at Ace hardware online for ship to store pickup. Store associate stated they receive shipments on Monday and Thursdays. Items shipped June 4th (Monday), I called on Tuesday and was told they will be in on Thursdays truck and they would call me. No call thursday, no call friday so I went in on saturday and clerk would only look on computer and tell me not in yet. After no call on monday I called corporate office and they called back informing me items DID in fact arrive at store on Thursday. Store clerks are LAZY and IGNORANT. I guess they don't get paid to get their butt out of the stool behind the computer to actually look at items received in shipment nor are thet smart enoungh to realize that if they DON"T ENTER THE ITEMS from shipment INTO the computer that they won't show up ON the computer. Ace Hardware has lost a customer along with anyone I know I can convince to never shop with them.

Most the cashiers can do is look to see how much is in stock and the last date one was received. Computers can be wrong though.

And before you get mad that the cashier didnt get up and check, think about this: do you actually think a cashier can just get up and go somewhere?

no. they cant leave the register area, you ***.

@Anonymous

Not the check out cashier I am referring. I am talking about the store clerk working the special orders and tental area

Do you really think that it's the clerks job to enter special orders into the computer? I'm just guessing, but I'll bet she is supposed to check customers out of the store.

I would be pissed if I were behind you and she got off her "lazy butt" to go look for your special order.

I do feel for you on nobody else going to check it out for you. That is B.S.

View more comments (2)
ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Danby Appliances

Buying any Danby product is a *** shoot. If it works, great, if not NO ONE WILL DO WARRANTY WORK ON IT. I have a small Danby refrigerator/Freezer (3 cuft.) and it either freezes everything or, if set slightly lower than max cooling, will hold food in fridge ok but anything in the freezer defosts and melts. I have had this unit for 4 months, only plugged in for 2, and have played with settings and nothing works. Called Danby for warranty repairs and every repair shop they give me will not do warranty work on Danby products--WHY ? Appears to me Danby refuses to pay them for the work, pays too little or takes forever to pay. Why else whould a business DECLINE a paying job ?
ID