Elite Logistics Company - Elite Logistics Group of Franklin TN a Bluegrace office

Our other report is here on this site: http://elite-logistics-company.pissedconsumer.com/elite-logistics-group-of-franklin-tn-bad-business-200803****5861.html I found out by looking at my bills of lading that they listed another company called blue-grace logistics that seems to have some of the same issues as Laura does and I suggest NOT using either company since I got hit with misquotes and direct bills from the carriers and you probably will too. I guess Blue-grace logistics allows their offices to take advantage of their customers and when I called, I was told to contact Elite. Talk about a run-around.

you must be the dumest person in the world you are still *** about something from 2008, if you tell people the right weight and class at time of shipment you would not have problems but since you lied on behalf of gold bond thats is what you got what you did. then you try to screw the one that moved it....wow try to pay your bills, that would work better. looks like BG told you right if you want to complain call the compnay that billed you...again you must be dumb...

Cyberkaf, I am not sure why you would libel BG with this false and malicious post. BG is in no way involved with Elite and never was in any way other than they were a customer that stuck us as well. We find your post to be libelous in the extreme and I strongly suggest you get it removed.

Randy-BG