Mike Mowdy - Unethical, Spot delivery fraud, altered documentation, LIES< LIES

The company is unethical and practices spot delivery fraud, yoyo financing, initiated a wrongful reposession and altered previous signed documentation I went to Mike Mowdy Autoplex after completing an over the phone credit application. I was assured I would be approved for credit on almost all cars on the lot. On 3/10/2012, I went to the dealership, found a 2008 Dodge Nitro and signed the paperwork. I gave a $2000 cash down payment and drove the new car home. I was promised that the plastic hardware covering for the passenger seat would be replaced on Monday 3/12/2012 when my partner returned with the direct deposit information for the draft of the monthly payment. This turned out to be a lie and my partner was told that they were unable to replace it because the manager was present. Several attempts and calls to have the piece replaced were left unreturned and the piece to date 4/9/2012 had still not been replaced. On 4/4/2012 I received a call from Jeff who stated the bank needed a current copy of my paycheck stub and that the one I provided previously was not sufficient. At that time I was also informed that the previous creditor could not provide a loan and they would attempt to get me approved through another company. At this time I had the vehicle 25 days. Jeff then accused me of lying about the amount I made per hour which he said stated $22 an hour and my paycheck stub refelcted $11.22. Jeff also stated he called my employer and confirmed that I did not make $22 per hour. Which is illegal in the state of Oklahoma without written permission and proper documentation of said permission. At no time did I provide any written documentation nor did I misguide this company that I made $22 an hour. Which my paycheck stub clearly states the correct amount of $11.22. On, 4/5/2012 I spoke with the creditor and moved my payment date from the 10th to the 15th and was never informed that the loan was in question. However, I spoke with Jeff again on 4/6/2012 and informed him that I would provide him with my most recent stub on Saturday. However, my supervisor failed to leave the stub in my inbox. I spoke with Jeff on Monday 4/9/2012 and was told that I had to bring the stub in that day. I again informed Jeff that I would bring the stub the next day and had already been reassured by my supervisor that it would be in my inbox 1st thing Tuesday morning 4/10/2012. Unfortunately, Mike Mowdy Autoplex decided to repossess the vehicle. On 4/10/2012, I spoke to John Allen the General Manager and after the numerous lies, unethical and suspicous behavior I asked if the conversation could be recorded. John Allen refused to refund my down payment and provided me with a document that had been clearly altered from the original document I possess. I was then asked to leave.

Rawls Law Office (405-912-****) handles auto fraud cases just like this, please contact us to determine if we can resolve this issue for you.

ID