NEW COUNTRY LEXUS - Rusty Benz Lexus of Latham

I purchased a 02 e320 from New Country Lexus of Latham.As part of the deal they where to fix the rust spots on the 2 front fenders and also the bottom of the 4 doors and around the trunk lock .When I said I would not take the car. The sales manager told me the car would be fixed like new . I really loved the car and said ok. I have excellent credit And got financed easily. when I went to get my car I had a fit. My car had over spray every where the wheel wells where silver and the bobbles where painted over said what the *** is this after I ranted and raved and refused to take the car the sales manager said o my we will fix the car right please don't get upset. I needed the car for work so they gave me a car to use.The second time I attempted to get my car it looked OK After 5 months the rust came through both fenders as well as the trunk.I went to talk to the Gm to see if he was a man ho stood by the cars he sells .He told me they would not fix it I told him it waspart of the deal and I expected the car to be repaired the right way and it was not .my car has such a bad Rust on the fenders it now has *** in it . After waiting a week the Gm sends me a letter and said we will not fix it .I will get them to fix my car as agreed if it takes going to the Ag parking my car in there lot with a sine on it please don't by any cars from these people . PS I am in the process of hiring a lawyer and the Ag complaint is being filed NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF LATHAM IS NOT TO BR TRUSTED.

You shouldnt have bought a car with rust on it, completely your fault.

And no, I do not work there. I just think people like you need to start learning from life experiences instead of blaming everyone else.

In case you missed what the lesson was... DON'T BUY A CAR WITH RUST, PERIOD. It will never go away unless you replace the panel/metal that is rusted.

Chances are if you are buying a car from someplace, and they are paying for it, it will be done as cheap as possible since they still have to make a profit on the vehicle.

ID