Animal Hospital Of West Port Saint Lucie - Unprofessional vet tried to overcharge me.

Four weeks ago I took my dog to the vet. We went to Animal Hospital of West PSL (Dr. Leonard P. Fox). He was given a couple of shots and pills. The bill was high at $174 (this was with a coupon for a free visit)! He did not get better. I called for a recheck appointment and was told the visit would be $25. I went in and Dr. Fox looked at my dog and said, "You better hope this is a flea allergy". He wanted to put him back on the same treatment that didn't work last time. I said I thought we should try something else. He said, "I'll do an anal gland check and try some different pills". I asked if they were expensive, being extra careful not to be overcharged this time. He said, "no". He left the room with my dog and came back with a bottle of pills. I went to pay for the pills, and the girl behind the counter hands me a bill for $111.39. I asked what it was for and she said, "The visit is $25, the pills are $23.50, the anal check was $12.95 (most vets include that as part of the checkup), the shots were $22.50 each x 2, and waste disposal is $4.94". I asked, "What shots?" She said the same shots he gave last time. I said I wasn't told ahead of time about the charges, and I was clear I didn't want the same treatment. The girl went to talk to the vet. She came back and said, "He told you he was going to do what he did last time". I asked to speak to him. She went to talk to him again and came out saying, "He wants you to give the pills back and he'll charge you for the visit and give you your records". He wouldn't sell me the pills my dog needed and wouldn't even come out to discuss it with me. I have never been to such an unprofessional vet in my life. I just wanted to warn others that if you should choose this vet, be sure to ask up front about the charges! He's strictly in it for the money.
ID