Campbell Family Practice - Bad Clinic

The management staff are rude and do not care about your issues. We have called about many different subjects and they never seem to find time to return our calls. I cant stand waiting for hours each time I visit. Sometimes the wait is hours! I try to see a Doctor and all I get are PA's. When I pay for an MD, I would like to see one. They use PA's to save money but I don't want someone with 2 years of school diagnosing me. You need to pass this clinic up (Campbell Family Practice off of 10950 Resource Parkway). I think the owner is Mary Campbell-Fox. She needs to make some major changes if she wants to keep the business alive. Here is the site: http://www.campbellfamilypractice.com/

I consider myself to be a very patient person when it comes to customer service and patient care, especially when I'm feeling ill. No one likes to wait, but who can complain when you know the outcome is going to be relief and health.

HOWEVER, the wait times are beyond ridiculous. The doctors are always overbooked. Then, in the case of Dr. G, you are seen for about 5 minutes after waiting 1.5 hours (on a good day) and sent on your merry way.

They don't care after that. They get your money, you lose work time, you get a ten second response if you contact the nurse for questions, and heaven forbid you end up back there for a follow-up (biggest waste of time and money I've ever, EVER, experienced). You're an account number, and that's it. If you want answers, explanations, and care that you feel comfortable with....try some place else.

I don't know what the wait times are elsewhere, but this place is a very slow, clogged, conveyor belt with dismal quality control. Look elsewhere!

ID