Eastern Motors - Questionable

Well, first of all I found that you just can not browse the car lot without giving all of your information first, which should have been a sign. But I trusted the guy and said okay, I will give you my information, which turn into a 4 hour question and answer session; (which is probably their strategy to Hook you; because if you give so much info you figure you might as well continue.) Well then this turned into coming back the next day, after being told okay we can work something out, but you need a co-signer (ok..my husband); then (mind you my husband worked all night and we were there from 10:30am to 6/7pm. Now we were not told we had to wait for the shipment of cars to come from Virginia (we would have left and came back because my husband need to sleep before his next shift; our leg just kept being pulled like something was going to happen sooner then later.) {this led to my husband not working his shift...he is a nurse and does work through an agency sometime. So he missed that shift that night and they Agency cancelled him for the next day because he didn't make the night before..... he lost approximately $1000.00 dollars, because we were dragged on to believe something was going to happen soon. I am just baffled at the fact that with all the cars on the lot and with our credit (no so good) there was absolutely nothing on the lot we could afford. Especially with a $1800.00 down payment and monthly cost of $446/month car payment. We did get a car (SUV), but we spent so much time there by that time all we wanted was to leave with a car. Needless to say I will not be recommending anyone to this dealer ship because there was no truthfullness from the time I walked through the door. Initially all I wanted to do was browse. I am glad I have a car, but I didn't expect to give my blood too.
ID
District 15, Maryland
Reason of review
long process
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution