First Federal Credit Control

We were initially ripped off by people representing themselves as a phone company. They were RELIANTCOMMUNICATIONS.US and their service -- for which we paid $250.00 to start -- didn't work 2 weeks. When it went out, we called them and were ignored. MCI had to step in and restore our long distance. We didn't receive any bills at all until we got one showing we'd been turned over to collections for an amount just over $130.00! We tried to call the Collections Agency and they were evasive, rude and extremely unprofessional. A real collections agency would allow you to file a complaint: these people are only there to damage the original customer's credit. This is a two fold scam and people need to protect themselves from this agency calling themselves First Federal Credit Control. Their number is 800-486-****.

This is absolutely an issue. We also contacted the BBBs for both these companies and have not gotten ONE RESPONSE from anyone.

The FCC and other governing agencies need to know about this -- they are positioning themselves for someoneo to file suit against them. The entire thing wreaks of a scam.

I have been seeing all kinds of negative reviews online regarding First Federal Credit Control, Inc. I am checking into it because my 81 year old mother is paying $50/month for something I haven't figured out yet.

View more comments (1)