Extreme imports fairfield oh

Don`t buy cars here ..this people are a fraud i bought a car and within 1 month i had to spend almost 500 dolars to fix it and i have a loan so i am paying for the car. i have tried to call the owner but apparently he is avoiding me. they are not an honest bussines. just want to take advantage of the people and their money. i tried to return the car because i dont want to pay for a car full of problems and i could not because then i will have to pay the rest of the loan...

My husband and I both bought vehicles from them around a month ago and thought they seemed like very nice folks. We drove both vehicles home that evening.

The next morning, mine wouldn't start. My husband's SUV also has multiple problems that the salesperson very directly lied to us about. The next day, my husband went to the dealership to discuss it with the owner. He said he was sorry, and would have my vehicle repaired in-house, but it would be a few days.

It has been weeks. I am about to make the first payment on a $14,000 loan for a Lincoln that worked long enough to get me home from the dealership and has been stuck in the driveway ever since.

ID