Advertising Menus of Color non printing

Update by user Feb 14, 2013

I wrote to the BBB and was able to get a full refund I hope others will be able to do the same

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2012
Salesman from the Menus of Color came in and pitched the sale of advertising in the menus of Grand Park Cafe.. One January 26 I received my proff for my advertising. When I went to the restaurant they went and printed their own menus at office max. When I called Menus of Color she told me that they never okayed the proofs. The menus where to be in the restaurant in February 2012. I have now found out that the restaurant never wanted the menus. Of course we paid for this advertising - As of date all I have is the run around from Mary Linville- She still says she is trying to get a hold of the owner at Grand Park - Cafe.. she says they will not answer the phone.Now after serching for information on this company I find they just started June of last year. I will never pay for advertising till it is printed and I have the chance to go to the place and check it out first . STAY AWAY FROM MENUS OF COLOR

I think the most important thing that you wrote is that you got your money back. That restaurant gave us a big run around.

You were a victim of their misrepresentation, considering we had a signed contract from the restaurant that they didn't hold up to. You might also notice our A+ rating with the BBB!

Menu's of Color is now doing business in Spring Hill, FL. Owners Arthur Linville, Mary Linville, and Amanda Wingate/Burroughs/Linville numerous other names is a convicted felon, she is in sales.

They also owned Menus Unlimited, LLC in Kokomo, IN. They also used to own W.L.L.

& Co., LLC in kokomo, IN. Company is closed due to federal case against their daughter Amanda: Google real estate fraud Amanda Burroughs.

#1907342
@Anonymous

I also had a very bad experience with Amanda. She must be on something that makes her fly higher than an angel.

I was running around with her for 4-5 weeks ans still my menus are not all there...She is either smoking something good or is dumb...which I dont think she is. Her parents should get her out of their business..

I dont want to ever do business with her again!!!!!! SHES BAD FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This company is a fraud! Do not write them a check or believe one word. Total misrepresentation...took the money and ran..no answering of our calls..no explanation of what happened to our ad

Stay away from Menus of Color!

@Geannine ***inson

I just paid for an ad 1/2/13 for a restaturant that is closed. I think its time to call the local DA.

View more comments (4)