GEICO - Check your repair very carefully

auto body and collision repaired a side wall. repair looked good but that was it. Called Geico rep told them about a vibration noise but the geico rep told me the shop manager said it had nothing to do with the repair because the noise was coming from the other side, then over a year later i went to check the spare tire and found a truck had been holding water and the rep Chris told me to take car back to the shop and I did they pulled the records and told me no was no one there to address the issue at that time but that they would call me back for an appt but to this day no one called me back. Reported it to geico and the rep chris called me again and left a message for me to again take the car back which now make zero sense because I had already did that and they never followed up with me. Avoid geico and auto body and collision or you will be sorry, useless reps, poor repair quality and no follow up by geico. So now the shop got bought out by another company and my car is still not repaired correctly. So a bunch of run arounds and excuses until the company goes out of biz
Geico Auto Insurance
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Poor repair quality of sub contracters
Advanced Reviewer

Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education

Be careful with the professors here this college will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in the community with the college reputation as backing. It has already cost thousands of dollars and it continues to this day. They will not stop them even knowing that all the prof claims are total lies. Some things never change. Not once did they call me to confirm anything. This even after I sent them info on what the real truth was, they did not care and neither did the small racist town where enacted the same thing, they would all rather believe her lies. This is truly the age of liars and people will believe lies vs any truth. She did all this to cover up her spread of STD's and her sexing pics all attempting to stop free speech and the truth. Hell they keep giving her awards. Avoid this college if you are a minority or you will sorry.

abusing the legal system for text and online postings. costing upwards of 10,000 dollars.

total abuse of the legal system and restraining orders. Everyone should be upset with this men and women alike!

Kent, Ohio
Cons
  • Underhanedness supported by the college
Poor customer service
Full refund
Advanced Reviewer

Kent State University - These people will ruin not just education but your career and your life

just they issued me an Restraining order based on lies from library director who replicated this RO in the community. You would not believe what she reported, it is quite unbelievable but not only did the college act on it so did the police. What are these people doing! Destroying community members based on a relationship that library director initiated. I never got a copy of the order but the library director told the community court where she lives that i had one based on an unrelated facebook post, really??? A public figure for library on her own little destruction course, and the school seems to be helping her. Bad history just continuing!!! Avoid this one or you may be as sorry as i am! This college has weaponized her to destroy her ex brown boyfriends life. Beware of STD spread also that she caught from another African prof totally ridiculous and pathetic. A college weaponizing a prof to protect her from her own lies, her STD infection and her sexting pics.
ID
Cons
  • Underhanded staff
Poor customer service
1,000 damages, end directors fraudulent RO order

Jeanette M Moll - If you need underhandedness to win a case, go here

this lawyer is more concerned with protecting herself than her clients. She included herself in a restraining order by simply asking her client if she could be included in the order for no reason at all and the judge simply agreed and it was done. Simply unbelievable. something is very wrong in this city. Fraudulent filings allowed very easily, just ask and you will receive, i guess! Totally unfounded RO, but they do not care if it is true or not they will take your case, just pay them. the system there is rigged against the truth. The more unbelievable the lies are, the more people believe it
Zanesville, Ohio
Jeanette M Moll Attorney
Cons
  • Questionable process
Reason of review
questionale process "abuse of process"
remove yourself from RO

Time Warner Cable - TWC took over Insight raised internet price soon after

they are now billing me 40 dollars per month, of which, they do not even have a plan for a 40 dollar a month payment. No change in service still 15mbs and slow uploads. Pie in your face because now they have the same service for 34.95 per month. It seems that they will do anything to squeeze money out their customers! They even charge me 9.95 to change my services. Really? Charged me for wi-fi(whn on the bill 4.95) but I brought my own router! they charge for the hd dvr and the cable box about 7 dollars each. Check your bill and your services people, cause they dont. Good luck!

Juts like with credit cards, every company that deals in services has a retention department! Call threatening to cancel and they will look at a new promotion for you

Columbus, Ohio
Time Warner Cable Internet Plan

Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor freight

Update by user Aug 08, 2013

order not completed as card was denied, no one, I mean no one told me! Go figure!

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2013
ordered a 24-Inch Chicago Long Heavy Duty Pry Bar on May 4th and still got nothing as of today June 7th. Tried calling but the phone just cuts off. Sent a couple email asking them to cancel order and refund, got nothing there either. Is this company for real. If you want your item you better just go to the store or you may never get it when ordered online. Guess this is what happens when the company is to big and/or does not hire needed trained staff who control orders. There is no shipping info on my item either. Unbelievable! Avoid this company if you like getting your item without problem.

Well I still never heard from them but I checked the account it was to be paid from and it shows no transaction in that amount. I be checking with my credit union! At least they could have communicated that the payment failed or something 8)

Advanced Reviewer

Ioffer takes your $$ even though you refunded buyer

That's right! If you sell something then refund the buyer due to being out of stock, you are still charge final selling fees. Geez, really! And there is no option to delay the sale until inventory is verified. Hope you don't sell something for hundreds or thousands of dollars that you sold somewhere else. They will love the fee, but you won't. So you are just stuck with the fee, and the refund, if you don't have the item. So you better be sure because you can be sure that they will charge you the final value fess. New company, slow to improve!

I've been selling there for over 10 years and never had a problem. You should familiarize yourself with the procedure for getting your fees back after you have refunded the buyer. It is very simple and takes less than a minute or two.

Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: Google double bill me for the album via Paypal terror team

Update by user Aug 08, 2013

google refunded me, of course, not Paypal! Way to go google! thanks :)

Update by user May 25, 2013

Google has refunded me! thank you for your quick response!

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2013
I bought a music album online last month and now I see that Google play charged me twice via Paypal. Funny thing is there is really no one to contact at Google about this and there is no claim office. And Paypal, well it is always a long story with them, of course, there is no one home there either! But you can fill out some long form and fax or mail it in. Nice for ease and efficiency! What a joke. Avoid using your Palpal account to purchase anything on Google or anywhere else really! Use any other card other than Paypal or you will have to jump through hoops and shoots. Nice job people!

The Google play store has defrauded our son Logan. They double charged us when we purchased an app in the play store and refuse to refund the money.

I have been continually addressing the issue since November of 2013 and they continue to make excuses and refuse to rectify the matter. Everyone needs to follow up on their credit card purchases on Google play and contact their Attorney General as I am doing in order to combat predatory corporate practices.

Avoid Google too. Their thieves crooks snd scam artists.

google refunded me! of not Paypal! LOL

View more comments (2)
Resolved
Advanced Reviewer

carMD - 96 & above car models, you need the vin or device is useless!

so you go to a car dealer looking for a carr or you are looking for a used car, maybe, at an auction! To BAD! Unless you get the VIN number on 1996 and above, you will get no online diagnosis info. without the vin #! Just another restriction! Rippin off America! Fair product, too many limitations! AVOID! Go to auto parts store and get free diagnosis! And they do it! Dont waste your money here!!! Of course they offer other levels of service and products, but of course it will cost you more and more! OMG! will the rippin off ever end???!!!
Advanced Reviewer

carMD - Limited number of cars diagnosised, not revealed in ads

CarMD diagnosis my toyota camry as needing a cat. converter, when it was really a bad positive batter cable. They only give you so many diagnosis per year also. Really??So I returned the unused one and they charged over 30 plus dollars for the return. In a lot of cars it installs backwards and you cannot see the lights from the front! How dumb! but you can buy and adapter for extra money$$ so that you can read it from the front no matter what! They have many other costs and limitations that are not revealed in their ads! Deception! Rippin off America!!

Buyer Beware!!! CarMD cannot erase codes, you can only set up 3 cars total and that's it. If you want to set up any additional cars you must pay them $15.00 for each additional car. What a scam!!! I can buy plenty of other OBD2 readers on the market that do more than this reader does and don't have to pay extra for more than 3 cars. RIP OFF!!!

They wouldn't even let me return it! They even count shipping time in your 30 day return policy.

Just go to Auto Zone and they'll do this same check for FREE!

As a longtime CarMD employee, I would like to respond to some misinformation in this post. First, I encourage this person to contact our technical support team regarding the allegation of misdiagnosis, as we do offer a “get it right the first time” guarantee.

As for the limited number of reports, CarMD is a consumer tool designed to meet the needs of the average household. Our customers can use the CarMD device to quick check an unlimited number of vehicles. They only need to register and run reports for a vehicle if they have a yellow or red LED. We limit it to registering three vehicles and running six reports per month because our data is so valuable.

And, if additional coverage is desired, we offer the option to purchase additional reports for a nominal fee. Lastly, with regard to the device plugging in backwards on some vehicles, this is true. CarMD plugs into the OBD2 port, which is mandated by the U.S. government to be on all 1996 and newer vehicle.

Unfortunately, the government didn’t specify the angle or direction of the port so it varies by manufacturer and model. That’s why CarMD includes an audible beep to tell you when the tool has spoken with the vehicle and collected the data.

@KCar

Beware of this company carMd. I purchased 5 additional reports for $25.00.

Then after they have been charging my account every month. I sent them an email with no response. I now have over 15 reports. I have 2 cars and need this service a couple a times a year.

Do not give them your credit card information. Use a third party secured services but don't trust them with your credit information.

@KCar

Kcar

Can you tell me of Carmd will work on our diesel pick-up?

View more comments (3)