comment to review:

Buyer beware they don't care about you!

Best Buy #455388
If Lenovo is the problem, why does Best Buy stink?

forcing me to join Amway

Amway Malaysia #455384
Try being an adult and saying "No". If more people would be honest and stop avoiding "No" sales people and relatives could move on to other people and everyone would be much happier.
1 1

Amway Rep

Amway Global #455382
Many years ago my wife and I were in Amway and we had an issue related to our upline. We did ask for help but after all of the hassle and really not growing our business we just decided to move on from the business. We didn't blame anyone or post our experience online. We just stopped being part of something we no longer believed in. There is a way to share consumable products without sharing DNA and I would hope everyone who sells would be aware of this.
comment to review:

Centerpoint Energy charging for everything they possibly can!

CenterPoint Energy #455379
Why didn't you pay your gas bill? Do you have cell phones, cable or smoke and guzzle beer? Maybe if you took care of important obligations you would not have to go through such an ordeal. Consider that you are the one who did not pay their gas bill, you are the one who ignored your mail and the disconnect notice, you are the one who was too busy doing whatever in stead of taking care to see that your kids had heat and while they watched Barney and Dora so you could talk on your cell phone without them bugging you. Maybe once you realize this was a situation of your own making, then you will stop blaming others and be the parent you should be. Until then, just keep posting on the internet.
comment to review:

Horrible service, cheated costumer, very ugly people

CenterPoint Energy #455376
From the post you have taken the time to compose I think you are an ***. What happened? What did they do? How did you respond? What would a grown up do in your situation? Wow are you a *** for this post.
comment to review:

Centerpoint Energy duped us!

CenterPoint Energy #455373
If you ready your mail and your bill each month you would know what is covered. If you change you plan, you should always read what you are signing up for. If you were proactive you would know what your paying for but I guess it's someone else who made a mistake, again.
comment to review:

McDonalds in Taft got my order wrong again

McDonalds #455366
I was at he drive thru last night in St. Michael, MN McDonald's and they too got the entire order wrong. I did check my order before is left drive up window, it took about 5 minutes to get things right but I actually expect the people there to make mistakes so I am prepared. Kind of a sorry admission on my part but I still like Mac & Don's food. Adjust your expectations and always check the bag before you drive away.