Mike Mowdy - Just flat out told us a lie

Mike Mowdy had this adviertisment going on, so we went up there to see if we won or not so we was talking bout another vehicle and they told us that they could combined this note with Dennis truck payment. The on a Saturday we went and opened a bank acct. so I took the information plus Dennis last 2 wks pay stub along with the bank papers. we had put $50 down and then we went back and gave them $400 more,so they took me to the financial's office and told me to wait so I did and they brought me the papers to me for my to go but they wouldn't let me take the vehicle or give us our money back. Shouldn't I be able to drive my vehicle off the lot if they gave me the papers to it? thank you Pam by the way my name is Pam Ezernack and Dennis Whisnant its was gonna be under Dennis name

My name is Rachelle Shepherd and big red sports and imports in norman ok. Said they would pay off m leased car to get me in one from them i signed papers for them to pay it off and signed ones for my new car...

a month later still no pay off and no title for my new car.

My credit has gone to *** over this and they sold my other car with no title or paying it off. What do i do i call them everyday trying to get this fixed bit nothing.

I am not in Atlanta! I am in NW Oklahoma City.

Hi, my name is Krystal and my partner and I have had the same issues with this company. If you are interested in becoming a part of a class action lawsuit please e-mail me as I am contacting a lawyer on a contingency basis.

Please also follow up by filing a complaint with the BBB, UMVPC.ok.gov, FTC, and there are a few others.

I am also contacting News 4, 5, and 9's advocacy segment to see if they have interest in airing this dealerships dirty laundry. :)

Do not buy anything from these people at all! !!!!

They claimed they were going to be able to get my son financed into a newer car and even "contracted" him and sent him home with the car. We were uncomfortable with it and had him take it back until they completed all the financing. They claim they were unable to get it financed and when we asked for our down payment back, they refused claiming it was non-refundable. Nowhere on our copy of the contract does it say the down payment is non-refundable.

Amazingly though, their copy of the contract show that is it is non-refundable. It's our belief they marked it non-refundable AFTER we told them the deal was off because they were taking to long with it. After my wife raised enough *** with them they agreed to refund $300 back but trying to get that from them has been next to impossible. They've yelled at her and have hung up on her.

They have a new excuse everytime she calls up there asking about the check. John, the finance manager is a complete ***.

They're crooks and will rob you blind! Absolutely do not buy anything from these guys!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)