Walmart Pharmacy Employees Closing for Lunch

Walmart #473747
Jedi, that person claiming I give my husband sexual favors in return for stuff was an imposter using my username. Like I said before, if it doesn't say Springdale, AR for the username location, it isn't me! I don't know why this site doesn't allow one username per person??

Wendys #473737
My husband is not a janitor. Where do you keep getting this from?

Walmart #473576
Okay, I am willing to admit that I acted very foolishly in the first post I made on here. I was really angry and mad at the world that week and my experience at Walmart didn't really help either, even though I was the one who was mostly in the wrong. I was wrong to get mad at that girl over the lack of self checkouts, as well as that guy with the fast food meal over the vending machines. I would also delete that post if I had the ability to on this site.

The other posts on here I had legitimate complaints and I make no apologies for them.

Walmart Pharmacy Employees Closing for Lunch

Walmart #473516
My husband works at the Walmart home office and I do most of my shopping at Walmart. However, I do not use their pharmacy, nor their tire and lube, due to the utter incompetence and downright horrible service at both places. I gladly go to Walgreens for my prescriptions.
0 2

I interrupted the Subway employee's day :-(

Subway #473455
Ewww!! They should of just closed the place temporarily and put a sign on the door if they had no running water.

I also always make employees wash their hands in front of me before they prepare my food.
1 reply
I bet you're the kind of *** that also makes the employees throw away your sandwich and start another one if a lettuce piece contaminates your bread. Let me guess, you also want them to wrap your sandwich with the wrapper inside-out because you're a tw*t.
comment to review:

Another complaint I have about Walmart that I thought I would go ahead and throw out

Walmart #473447
I also don't get into it with another store everyday. In fact, that Wendys that wasn't opened at the time it should have been, was the last time I experienced bad service. I have been to several places since.

Walmart #473446
IHateStupidCustomers, my very first post on here had Springdale, AR as my location. That was before people started copying my username and using it to pretend to be me. Springdale, AR is my location. If it doesn't say Springdale, AR, it ain't me. The posters location is listed at the top of the post and you can't change that. This site should also only allow one username per person like all other sites I have ever known.

Target #473444
Jedi Knight Ethan, I was outside during that diet coke incident. He was the only worker I saw coming in. The rest were customers.

I was already angry and the diet coke not popping out was the last straw. This actually happens to me all of the time with the vending machines outside Walmart. They either eat my dollar up and don't give me my drink, they tell me the drink is sold out but don't give me my change back, or the drink only makes it halfway. I shouldn't have to go back and stand in a big line(which there always seems to be at WM customer service)just to get my dollar back when it should have been a simple transaction right there at the machine. If the vendors who place the machines there can't work them properly then WM doesn't need to have them.

Wendys #473439
IHateStupidCustomers, I changed my username back because people kept copying it and using it to try to pretend to be me.
comment to review:

Wendy's is never open late like they promise!

Wendys #473437
Jedi, Wendys advertises they are open till 1 AM though. It is plastered on a big sign on their window.

Macaroni Grill is awful.

Romanos Macaroni Grill #473436
Okay, I have to disagree with you on this one. Obviously you were allergic to that type of bread, so that isn't the restaurants fault, they serve that to everybody, like the breadsticks at Olive Garden.

You can also refuse the bread if you would like, that isn't a requirement.
comment to review:

Wendy's is never open late like they promise!

Wendys #473308
I had this same problem the other day at my local Wendys. Turned out the workers were all in the dining room eating when they should of been working. I tried to urge my husband to go knock on the door and raise heck, but he decided to go on home and get a ***. I filed a complaint with corporate. I would suggest you do the same.

Also, don't go in to the restaurant and fill out one of those service review cards they have and then just leave them in the box there. I am sure the workers take those our and read them and throw the bad reviews away. Take one home with you, fill it out, and then send it to the corporate address on the card. That way it will be sure to get into the right hands.

Good luck

Walmart #473304
Wow, please learn how to spell like an adult before you speak to me.
comment to review:

OMG McDonalds, will you ever change??

McDonalds #473302
What is a "davor?" Please learn to speak proper english if you are going to talk to me. Thank you

Reckless Driving

Land Crafters #473235
I would call the company and file a report. You should of got the number off the truck. Just google the name and get the number to your local office and report him.

Rude customer service.

McDonalds #473219
McDonalds isn't "loving it" anymore
comment to review:

At work with your child at age 11, he is working too????

Subway #473217
WhoCares and Me, you are right on!! This parent is one in a million these days. Teaching their kids the value of hard work at an early age. The OP who is complaining is no doubt a left wing Obama supporter.
0 1

Target #473167
And she obviously talked to her if she told her she was off the clock.

Target #473164
MadMichael, it sounds like that is what they said. Telling her to take it to a manager is basically the same thing. The manager will then take it up to customer service. I go to Target occassionally and there are always plenty of workers on the clock around the store. Why did she pick the ones that weren't?? I assume these workers were shopping or something. There is a lot about your story that doesn't add up.

Wendys #473158
Same to you from Pittsburgh, PA. If it doesn't say Springdale, Arkansas after the name it isn't me!
comment to review:

Worst Customer Service, treated like a thief.

Family Dollar #473156
You haven't seen anything until you've seen Walmart. Luckily my husband works at the home office now so I can take care of those little pest cashiers a lot better.

You should just report that chick BTW.

Target #473081
How is it that you noticed this woman doing all of this stuff if she wasn't with you?? The woman had to be your wife or girlfriend. I do think the person at customer service should of just let her leave the stuff she found there at the counter instead of telling her to go stand in line though.

Wendys #473079
You below from Williamson, West Virginia, stop stealing my username and pretending to be me. That isn't funny or cute at all.

Rip off.

Quiznos #472976
Okay, I think Quiznos is a rip-off, and I have certainly had my share of run-ins with them, but this one I just cannot agree with. You cannot get a discount anywhere because your daughter doesn't eat the whole meal, how *** is that?? You claim money is no object for you but you throw a fit over 30 measly cents. Get real!!
1 reply
When you get a double cheese burger togo from McDonalds, or BUrger king, Or Wendys, does it look like the picture?? NO! It is a squished piece of *** with a quarter size burger, one pickle, one tomatoe, overly-processed American Cheese. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! screw them places. QUIZNOS IS ALWAYS FRESH AND NEVER OVERLY PROCESSED FAKE MEAT AND CHEESE.

Walmart #472839
Go back to my original post, Jedi. I am in Springdale, AR, and if it says Austin, TX, that means I was using my Iphone at the time.

I apparently have a number of people on here using my username and saying false stuff. The ones from Toronto, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, just to name a few. This site should allow only one username per person like everybody else.

Walmart #472829
@IHateStupidCustomers, if you are talking to that MrsLea01 from Toronto, Canada below, that person was using my former username to try to impersonate me. Notice how she is from Toronto and I am from Springdale, AR. I have reported her too.

Walmart #472781
It is called other people are copying my username to try to pretend to be me. I don't know why this site doesn't allow only one username per person like everybody else?? I have reported these people's posts too.

Target #472675
Mad Michael, those employees couldn't help it if they were off the clock and weren't allowed to help by law.

They were obviously shopping or something, which they are allowed to do if they are off the clock.

She could of also had found someone who was on the clock on the floor to turn them into. There should of been plenty of people out there.

Walmart #472667
Me trying to use a coupon from two months ago?? Those coupons you are referring to that the cashier refused to allow me to use at first, was from only a couple of days prior, not two months prior. I already explained about the missed newspapers which caused the coupon mix up in the first place. I would never try to use coupons that expired months ago. Get real. I didn't even realize those coupons I was trying to use that day were expired in the first place.

Walmart #472662
No, that other person from Pennsylvania or wherever is an imposter. I mean duh!

BTW, the reason my last post on here says Austin, Texas is become I was on my Iphone when I posted it.

Walmart #472557
I am not asking for sexual favors either. Notice that other person with
my name has another city and state. He or she is an imposter. That should be obvious.

Walmart #472437
Mrs. Imposter, you do know people can see where you live, right?? Your changing your username to impersonate me isn't working.

Walmart #472296
Shutup, that MrsLea01 is an imposter. Notice where she is from.

Walmart #471851
My husband isn't a janitor at the home office. He is a supervisor with the textiles department.

I am not trying to get anyone fired, just do their jobs and be more respectful. Thankfully my husband called the store manager today and I was able to go down and get the patio set for the $120.oo price. Looks great on our deck. :)

Walmart #471652
OMG I don't know how some of these Walmart cashiers even get hired. Many are minors, who shouldn't even be working at such a job in the first place.

Walmart #471651

Walmart #470023
Like I said before, I do not think I am above anybody else. I am just sick and tired of a Walmart being like it is and I would like to see some changes. A lot of the associates don't care, and I do blame a lot of it on management over them. I would like to see my husband do something, but he isn't the head honcho over Walmart. A lot of the heads over Walmart over the years has been corrupt as heck. One got convicted of a felony he committed as WM CEO.

Walmart #470008
Yes it does snow in Arkansas, especially the region I live in.

Walmart #469905
I also don't think I am better than the associates at WM. I also witness lousy service in Walmart all of the time with other people. I read all of the complaints from other WM customers on here as well. I don't work for WM myself and I expect to be treated like every other customer there. The only difference is that I have a husband who works as a supervisor at the home office. I try to use that in hopes of improving things at WM. I would think a lot of customers would appreciate that.

Walmart #469902
Yes I am talking about you MrsLea01 from Boyertown, Pennsylvania. Stop using my name and trying to impersonate me. Thank you

Walmart #469901
Okay, I am sick of this hate I get when I post here. I thought this was a place for consumers to complain about lousy service. I also don't apprecita this person who keeps commenting on my threads with a copy of my username and saying vile things.