comment to review:

NEVER get an oil change at Walmart

Walmart #479531
Walmart tire and lube and the pharmacy are awful. I do not do oil changes, nor do I get prescriptions filled at Walmart period anymore. Even though my husband works at the home office.

Boycott Proflowers as long as they sponsor Limbaugh

ProFlowers #479517
We should boycott Barack Obama and his communist agenda
comment to review:

Outback Steakhouse disaster. Will never eat here again!!!!

Outback Steakhouse #478829
Of course what "MrLea" doesn't realize is that Lea is my first name. I won't put my last name on here.

Walmart #478545
You can't change your location on here, ***. You are stealing my username to annoy me.
comment to review:

Caused me to get a divorce

Walmart #478258
I DIDN'T POST THIS YOU ***!!

MY HUSBAND ISN'T A JANITOR EITHER!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS YOU ***!! :( :( :(

Walmart #478257
THEY ARE IMPOSTERS!!!!

I AM NOT DIVORCED!!

I DON'T WEIGHT 400 POUNDS!!

I LIVE IN SPRINGDALE, AR. NOT CANADA OR PENNSYLVANIA OR GERMANY!!

IF IT DOESN'T SAY SPRINGDALE *** ARKANSAS FOR MY LOCALE, IT AIN'T *** ME!!!!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR *** SKULLS!!
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!!

Walmart #478162
Anonymous isn't me. Concord, NH and I am in Springdale, AR
comment to review:

Same problem with Wendys 2000 S Pleasant Springdale. Won't stay open when they advertise.

Wendys #478159
Seriously? I don't really care. I was just pointing out people stealing my username and pretending to be me.

Walmart #477577
Jedi Knight Ethan, that person below using my username is from Concord, New Hampshire. How many times do I have to tell you, if it doesn't say Springdale, AR it ain't me?

I don't understand how you also can't tell that person is an obvious troll.

Rush Limbaugh

ProFlowers #477343
He called ONE girl a ***. I don't see how that is an attack on women. Care to explain how it is since you made the claim??
1 0

Wendys #477330
I didn't realize it was Denmark either. I have never been to that tiny little state of Delaware, so I didn't know.

We don't own a private jet either. We aren't rich.

Wendys #477329
He is a supervisor in the textiles department.
Everyone is trying to pinch pennies right now with the economy the way it is.

Bull Return Policy

Walmart #477113
I have never stolen anything thank you very much
comment to review:

Amtrak crew washed stray dog in my cabin shower.

Amtrak #477110
Lady, I think you are just money hungry. Obviously you are fine. There is obviously more to this story than you are telling too.

Gave me C Diff. N Food poisoning

Bob Evans Restaurants #477057
Thanks for making me lose my appetite.
comment to review:

Another complaint I have about Walmart that I thought I would go ahead and throw out

Walmart #477036
My husband loves me. He knows me inside and out. He knows I am a good woman.

Wendys #477032
Kind of hard for me to be in Delaware and Arkansas on the same day considering they are about 500 miles apart. Learn some geography.

Swifty gas station in Delaware Ohio

Swifty Gas Station #477030
He wouldn't let you pay for it with your debit card inside?? I have had a similar situation happen to me before(I'm not disabled)but I accidently pushed the cash button when I intended on using a debit card, but they allowed me to use the debit card inside. Something doesn't add up here.

Bull Return Policy

Walmart #476889
Trying to return anything to Walmart is like entering prison. You are unshackled, stripped and cavity searched, hosed down, and then led to your cell.

Wendys #476882
That person using my username below from Berlin, Berlin, DE is NOT me. Just another person stealing my username and pretending to be me. If it doesn't say Springdale, AR for my location it ain't me!! How many times do I have to explain this??

Wendys #476775
Where did I lie??

Me, this is a real complaint. False advertising is what they are doing. Did you not read my post?

Walmart and their always happy employees

Walmart #476642
I know he doesn't have the power, and he is not a janitor either. Why do you keep saying that?? But he does have access to the big dogs.

Walmart and their always happy employees

Walmart #476457
Walmart service is just horrible. I experience it all of the time, and my husband works at the home office. Luckily having a husband who works at the big place helps. As far as everyone else is concerned, all I can say is contact WM customer service, store managers, etc. I also show my husband a lot of the posts on here from Walmart. I will show him this one too.

Happy meal toys

McDonalds #476396
You can thank Barack Obama and his cronies for this.

Murphy USA you stink of stink

Walmart #476360
Apollo, Pennsylvania, stop using my username to impersonate me. I mean it!!

Walmart #476359
My husband works for Walmart. Plus there are few other places around.

Murphy USA you stink of stink

Walmart #476256
I haven't got gas from Murphy in ages. They are rip-off artists.
comment to review:

Wal Mart owes me a dry cleaning

Walmart #476255
Okay lady, good luck with your lawsuit :roll

Customer service NOT part of WalMart policy

Walmart #476252
This person from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Stop using my username. I mean it. I think it is you, Jedi.

Customer service NOT part of WalMart policy

Walmart #476054
Honey, I understand. My husband works at the home office, and I sometimes show him the complaints I find on this site about WM if the writer leaves the store location and a location within the store where the bad service occured. I will show him this one. Did you get the names of any of the associates? That is always a good idea too.

Walmart 2004 S Pleasant St, Springdale, AR complaint

Walmart #476050
No, but Walmart puts the ads in these papers. The paper is at fault, but I don't see any reason why Walmart can't just honor a coupon when it was a mistake that I didn't get in time. They put the ad in the paper and didn't advertise it to me any other way. Other stores have a "yes we can" policy which would allow a person to do something like this if it wasn't their fault they didn't get the ad in time, and it is within a reasonable time period after the expiration date. Walmart advertises such great things for their customers, but seem to be really stingy once you get there.

Distusting employees

McDonalds #475604
To you below, STOP USING MY USERNAME AND PRETENDING TO BE ME!!

Target 0 customer 2

Target #475578
My location clearly says Springdale, AR. How can I be the woman from Mississippi when this site doesn't allow you to edit your location in the first place?? It gives the location from the city your computer is in.
1 0
comment to review:

Beware of Walmart Auto Service Centers!!

Walmart #475518
You don't have to tell me twice. I don't use the WM auto center anymore, nor the pharmacy. They hire some of the worst people in the world to work those places.
0 1

Denton County Probation Department

Then why do you want money from him you ***?? People like you and your ex shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Walmart #475396
No, I didn't even discover this site until a few months ago.

I have also never been to Toronto, nor Canada, either.

Walmart Pharmacy Employees Closing for Lunch

Walmart #475385
Also, I just mentioned Tire and Lube as another extremely bad service place in Walmart, along with the pharmacy.

Walmart Pharmacy Employees Closing for Lunch

Walmart #475383
Ihatestupidcustomers, I said I was FROM California. That was where we moved to Arkansas from. Your reading comprehension skills are not too well.

I interrupted the Subway employee's day :-(

Subway #474711
Ha ha they shouldn't have even been opened for business if they had no running water. That is unsanitary.

Walmart Workers on Break When Store is Busy

Walmart #474561
To the OP, Walmart workers are always on break. They don't believe in actual work.
0 1

Walmart Workers on Break When Store is Busy

Walmart #474560
Jedi, my husband is not a janitor, and he doesn't do sexual favors for me. How many times does this have to be explained to you??

Walmart #474425
You can at the Walmart I shop at

Walmart #474316
Walmart does not mistreat its employees anymore than any other company.
A lot of these people are people who expect something for nothing.

Walmart #474312
You can write a check for over the amount of the purchase to get change back at Walmart. I also bank with the bank they are connected with, Arvest Bank.

Where do you keep getting that my husband is a janitor at Walmart HO at??

Walmart #474224
My husband is a supervisor in one department at the home office. He has no authority to fire workers in stores, but he does have easy access to the big wigs at the home office that do. Plus he has more influence over the managers at WM stores as a supervisor at WM home office.

Walmart #474139
I will be giving my husband their names this evening. Yes sir!

Walmart #474126
BTW, I never got an apology from Tamara or the CSMs. They didn't even act like they cared when they came up to undo her drawer for my change. THIS AFTER TAKING ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO GET UP THERE. They weren't even busy!!

Walmart #474123
My husband works for Walmart and I get a discount. I have had good experiences there too.

Walmart #474122
Hillbilly? I'm from California

I'm pissed too.

Wendys #473756
The customer pays your paycheck. They don't have to. Remember that!! They are the reason you even have a job.