City Line Target ***

Target #483704
How is saying "ghetto teenagers" racist? You do know there are ghetto white teenagers right?

I guess I spoke too soon

Target #483702
Why would I make any of this up, cupcake?

You guys say I never seem to realize it when I get good service

Walmart #483698
I keep changing my username because people keep stealing my usernames and pretending to be me.

Like I said before, I only cocked a turd at her because she cocked a tude first.

IHateStupidCustomers, you weren't there.

You guys say I never seem to realize it when I get good service

Walmart #483627
She didn't have medical problems as far as I could see. I was more mad at the managers for not having any more cashiers out. I would have just gone to another one if there was one open. I really let the managers have it more than I did her. I just didn't like the way she cocked a tude at me. I asked her while I was still in line if there were anymore cashiers available.

I guess I spoke too soon

Target #483624
Can you not read? She was the ONLY cashier working. None of the other lanes were open.
comment to review:

Dear fellow Americans: STOP SIGNING GYM CONTRACTS!!

La Fitness #483115
I have no son

Walmart #483113
Jedi have you read my latest thread about my good experience at Walmart yesterday that I was complimenting on??

Walmart #483111
I am in SPRINGDALE, AR. If it doesn't say Springdale, it isn't me.

Walmart #483110
OMG Hollins, the OP is NOT me for the one millionth time. Take a look at the location. The location is Toronto, Ontario, Canada(same location as Jedi Knight Ethan). It is someone(probably Jedi)stealing my username(once again)and making a false statement pretending to be me.

Walmart #482520
Yes you can, I do it sometimes.
comment to review:

Same problem with Wendys 2000 S Pleasant Springdale. Won't stay open when they advertise.

Wendys #482512
They are supposed to be working until after 1 AM though. That is what the sign on their window says and that is what corporate wants them doing.

Walmart #482507
Not related.

Your don't think your stealing my username and posting as me is any better?

I am afraid I am done with Verizon

Verizon Wireless #482501
Not the story at all.
1 0
comment to review:

Dear fellow Americans: STOP SIGNING GYM CONTRACTS!!

La Fitness #482499
nnnn, that can mess up your credit. Plus they could take you to court.
comment to review:

Why can't I cancel my memberships?

La Fitness #481967
Honey, even if you do get a hold of them they will more than likely force you to continue your membership. I have a friend who lost her job and they still forced her to pay every month. She had to go out of her way to find the money to pay them until she finally found a job. These gyms are EVIL and greedy to a fault. You could die and they would just dig you back up and force your skeletal remains to continue to pay your monthly payments.

Long line.

Walmart #481642
Boyerstown, PA is another location used by one of the people that keeps copying my username and impersonating me. Stop it, IHateStupidCustomers.

Walmart #481639
"From:
Toronto, ON
Canada"

Obviously this is you Jedi Knight copying my username and pretending to be me.

Walmart #481637
I don't eat out every night

I never harrassed any little girl

I don't weigh 400 pounds

My husband isn't a janitor

Considering most of these imposter posts come from Toronto, Ontario(same locale as Jedi), it is safe to assume that he is the ones making most of them.

Unprofessional

La Fitness #481634
You are leaving out some of the story. Why were the signs down to begin with?? That doesn't make sense.
Obviously you intentionally parked in the guest spots because you didn't want to park farther out and then you got mad at management when they told you to move your car.
Get over it and follow the rules lady.

Walmart #481071
I am not on here all day. In fact, if you had good reading comprehension you would see that I am on here very little during the day.

I expect good service. That is something you should get anywhere you go.

Walmart #481070
1. My husband isn't the janitor for the one millionth time

2. Helping run a department in one of the largest corporations in the world is very hard work. Rining people up and stocking shelves isn't.

Long line.

Walmart #481069
Obviously you have trouble with reading comprehension. I am not in Toronto, Canada.
comment to review:

I am fed up with the racism at Wal-Mart!!

Walmart #481068
I have never even been to this location. My WM visits have been Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville, Arkansas and Dinuba, Visalia and Fresno, CA
comment to review:

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE @ TACO ***!

Taco Bell #480968
Something about this story doesn't add up. If they don't carry Sprite then they would of told you at the window. I think you were in the wrong lady, not Cathleen B.
comment to review:

Employees loudly talking about *** and B*lls around customers!!

Family Dollar #480938
Why do I get the feeling these employees were black?
1 reply
:roll I imagine you "get the feeling" about someone's race because you are a racist ***! Lord knows that people of color are the only people that say inappropriate things, right?! It's people like YOU that make this world a horrible place. At least you are on a lower level than the "black" employees. You are a disgrace, congratulations :grin !
comment to review:

Store Mananger Needs to Get Fired!!!!!

Taco Bell #480905
Are you there at all hours watching her or something?? I highly doubt it. She is probably working on paperwork or talking with her manager. Or on break.

Had bad experience at Chili's in Fayetteville, Arkansas

Chilis #480895
I have great service at many places I go. I just talk about the bad ones on here.

Hint: Discussing bad service experiences is what this site is for. This site isn't for discussing good experiences. Those should come everywhere you go.

Walmart #480884
You do not have the option to choose your location on here. The site automatically gives it for you based on where your IP address is coming from, and you can't change it.

Had bad benefits.

Walmart #480732
THERE IS NO MR. LEA PEOPLE. My first name is Lea. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!! THE OP IS TROLL.

Had bad benefits.

Walmart #480731
There is no MrLea. That person is an imposter with no head on their shoulders.

Walmart #480729
Shutup, once again, read who that person using my username is located. That isn't me for the one millionth time. If it doesn't say Springdale, AR for the location IT ISN'T ME!!
Are you incapable of reading comprehension or something??

Walmart #480728
How many times do I have to tell you, THERE IS NO MR. LEA. Lea is my first name.

Walmart #480726
The OP is obviously going to school and trying to make something of her life so she won't be stuck stocking pickles and TV dinners at age 40.

Can't say the same for many of the workers at WM.

Walmart #480724
Oh really Jedi??

Ringing people up and putting their purchases into bags is such hard work?? Stocking things onto shelves is such hard work?? Answering customer inquiries is such hard work??

A 10 year old could do that stuff.

Walmart #480721
Jedi, I just listed a lot of the things that I do the rest of the day.

Smedrik, working at Walmart is just that, minimum wage, just like any retail store. The fact is WM employees get spoiled and think the company owes them the moon. Not to mention all of these union thugs that are always targeting them.

Walmart #480443
Oh really, Jedi? Running a department at the home office of WM stores is sitting around doing nothing all day??

Walmart #480442
Yes because cooking, cleaning, marketing, running errands, etc., isn't work.

Walmart #480427
Actually Mr. Self-righteous Jedi, she took the job with them promising to work around her schedule. They shouldn't promise something like that and then turn their back on her once she starts working there.

Walmart #480426
That worker I asked DID work in the grocery department. Not the frozen or the produce, the grocery department. Jennifer was rude to me and acted like I was in her way.

I don't work. I am a housewife.

Walmart #480403
MrsLea from wherever, DE. STOP STEALING MY USERNAME!!

To the OP, Sam and Helen Walton is dead and no one in the Walton family runs Walmart.

Sam would roll over in his grave at the state Walmart has become since he died.

Walmart #480402
Um I didn't scream at any little girl over a doll, nor did I scream at some janitor over the restrooms. Look at the location of that person below, IT ISN'T ME. I AM IN SPRINGDALE, ARKANSAS FOR THE 1,000,000TH TIME!! THAT PERSON BELOW HAS STOLEN MY USERNAME AND IS IMPERSONATING ME. MAYBE YOU ARE SPECIAL ED BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THAT!!

MY HUSBAND ALSO ISN'T THE HOME OFFICE JANITOR FOR THE 1,000,000TH TIME ALSO!!

Fired my husband

Walmart #480293
You people are jerks too. MrLea is not my name too. There is no Mr. Lea. My first name is Lea. My husband's name is Bernie.

Wendys #480292
I didn't think Berlin, Germany was in Delaware, silly. I just thought there might have been a town with that name in Delaware. There are lots of smaller towns out there named after well known big cities. There is a London in Canada, a London here in Arkansas as well. There is also a San Antonio in California.
comment to review:

DUI ticket (.08) Defense was a joke.

The Ticket Clinic #479889
You were drinking and driving you ***. You should of been thrown in prison!!

Fired my husband

Walmart #479882
?????????????????????????? this person is not me. If it doesn't say Springdale, AR for the location, it ain't me.

Walmart #479880
Your fight isn't about the topic at hand though.

Walmart and their always happy employees

Walmart #479648
(479)273-**** or 479-273-****
Like I said before, my husband does not have the power to fire people, but he does have access to the big wigs and reads the posts on here and stuff.

Walmart and their always happy employees

Walmart #479647
Lea is my first name. How many times do I have to tell you that? I'm not giving my last name out on here.

Walmart #479645
Take this fight somewhere else

ZERO customer service

Holiday Inn #479641
Read the agreement before you sign. You agreed to be charged for the room regardless. You are complaining about something that is YOUR fault. You are not better than anyone else.