comment to review:

Walmart Charged Me For A Returned Check!

Walmart #492155
To the folks below, the OP is fake. This person keeps stealing my username and pretending to be me. The encounter discussed in the OP is completely made up. Also notice the person is posting from Chicago, but said they had the encounter in Springdale, Arkansas.
comment to review:

Went a LITTLE better today than the last time.

Chilis #491782
IHateStupidCustomers, I wish you would stop saying that I am pretending to be other people on this site. Go look up Springdale, AR and the Northwest Arkansas metropolitan area and you will see how big it really is.

Walmart 2004 S Pleasant St, Springdale, AR complaint

Walmart #491715
Once again, Jedi is incapable of reading comprehension. Like I already said on this post, my husband simply called the store manager, he never went into the store and threatened to fire anyone. He doesn't even have that authority.

Dr. David Magee Lied - Treated like a prisoner

Washington Regional #491060
Nice try on impersonating me, Big Bruce.
comment to review:

Dr. Randall Hightower in Fayetteville, AR is the BEST!!

Washington Regional #491053
We don't usually eat fast food. Just on occassion. Usually it is just something like a frosty or a Mister Misty too.

No Ma'am, I did not pocket that watch

Walmart #491051
That is MRS Lea. Blackoncrack isn't me. Just because the town is the same, doesn't mean it is me. Springdale is a pretty large town in the middle of a fast growing metro area too. Not to mention it is where the WM Home office is.

Walmart #491047
All customers come first. They keep you in business.

cashier was very rude and argumentive

Walmart #491043
There is a small chance that it may be the result of a job loss, but nine times out of ten it is just trailer trash or illegal aliens.

Dear *** customers part 2

Walmart #491040
Like I said in part 1, no one has to shop in your store. The customer is royalty in the retail world. They are the only reason you exist and they are your only real boss.
comment to review:

Dear *** customers of the world

Walmart #491038
And none of these customers you are complaining about have to shop in your store either.
comment to review:

Wal-mart chicken fries are nasty and gave me diarreah

Walmart #489550
IHateStupidCustomers, the OP is not me. I only buy sliced meats and cheese from the Walmart Deli. On occasion I may have popcorn chicken or potato wedges.
comment to review:

5 days and still Walmart photo center could not complete my order.

Walmart #489548
Walmart photocenter is also terrible. I take my pics to Walgreens.

Although I may return to doing pics at WM at the great store in Rogers I just found.

Walmart #489545
Most companies also honor ads if they are just a few days over, especially if it didn't get to the person in time. Kohls, JcPenney, Target, Sears, Dillards, you name it. Cannot see why the world's largest retailer cannot do the same.

Walmart #489544
My husband cannot know about every single thing on sale. Walmart sales a lot more items than just patio furniture ya know.

WalMart - Chicagoland

Walmart #489542
This isn't just a problem in Chicago, it is all over.

Stealing our purchases

Walmart #489540
It is the cashier's responsibility to put all of the customer purchases in their cart.

cashier was very rude and argumentive

Walmart #489538
Here is a thought, stop sticking it to the government because you chose to have children before you were ready.

Walmart #489534
The person with the username of Grow up is exactly right. The only reason there is a store to begin with is because of the customer. Customers come first, everything else comes second.
comment to review:

You guys say I never seem to realize it when I get good service

Walmart #489531
I ask plenty of questions. That is what they are there for.

Target #489530
No Jedi, if a place isn't busy and there are only a few people in the restaurant already eating then I shouldn't have to wait 5 minutes or more to be seated. I shouldn't have to wait at all.

Target's 90 day return policy

Target #489526
IHateStupidCustomers is more of the troll. She goes on people's posts and accuses them of being a fraud and being the same person.

I also do believe one of the people who has used my username and made fake posts about me had Boyerstown, PA as their location. Sounds like she is one of the imposters as well.
comment to review:

Dr. Randall Hightower in Fayetteville, AR is the BEST!!

Washington Regional #489524
No honey, go google Dr. Hightower in Fayetteville, AR. He is a real doctor.

Walmart #488996
Well it is true and you know it. Considering all of those people using my username had locations different than mine. One of them was Toronto, Ontario, Canada. So I highly suspect you are one of them.

Walmart #488883
SIGH! The posts about the phone call and the divorce also came from one of my imposters using my username. Remember the location those posts came from. It wasn't me!! I have explained this seems like a billion times already!!

Walmart #488235
1. I NEVER yelled at a little girl looking at a doll. That was claimed by one of those *** imposters that keeps stealing my username and pretending to be me. I have explained that many, MANY times on here.

2. I was talking about the parking lot during the WINTERTIME

3. I apologized about the Diet Coke incident.

4. It was before 1 AM when I had those two incidents at Wendys.

Walmart #488140
I have never lied about anything on here. Nice try.

Walmart #488138
The customer IS always right. Without the customer there would be no business to start with. We are their bread and butter, the only reason they exist.

Target's 90 day return policy

Target #488137
Target's 90 day return policy isn't bad.
Try to return something to Walmart and it is like entering prison.

Target #488136
I'm still here. I am getting fat now, but for another reason.
comment to review:

Walmart on Pleasant Crossing in Rogers, AR is the BEST!!!!

Walmart #485644
Every site but this one allows only one username per person. This site needs to start doing the same.

Isn't Canada a socialist country?
comment to review:

Price compare in speedy checkout

Walmart #485554
You sir are white trash. I'm sure there were other lines open, but you had to be in THAT line. You sir are a part of what is wrong with this country.
comment to review:

Walmart on Pleasant Crossing in Rogers, AR is the BEST!!!!

Walmart #485533
Oh a new impersonator from Chicago, Illinois. Stop stealing my username.
comment to review:

Is just good service too much to ask for at WM????

Walmart #485168
Actually stockers are very much there for customer service. Everyone at Walmart is supposed to play a role in helping the customer. That is what they are there for.

Walmart #485166
I love Married With Children. I can't stand Family Guy anymore. That show has become all one sided now=.

Target #485152
Yolo, who the heck are you?? Lucas, Kansas?? Sure doesn't sound like a ghetto town. I ain't a scared of you.

Target #485151
IHateStupidCustomers, where do you get the idea that I am a man at?? That is really ***. You must be 16 years old and one of these *** cashiers at Walmart I always have to deal with?

Target #484968
I am on here at various times during the day. That is not the same as being on here all day. I think you know this.
comment to review:

I guess they have a problem with pregnant people.

Wendys #484962
This is a part of what is wrong with America. There are way too many people having children when they are not financially doing well, and then they want to blame everyone else for the predicaments they get stuck in as a result. CHILDREN COST MONEY!! If you are and your husband are working minimum wage jobs and struggling you should have waited to have children.
1 1

Walmart #484926
Then I apologize then, statechick. I didn't know your situation. I just thought you were being dumb.

I agree with you then. WM hires all of these skanky little women and men who have no personality and can't get a job anywhere else because they are too lazy and ***.

Wouldn't Let Me Exchange TV

Walmart #484411
I was talking about the OP and his TV raffle exhanging.

Wal-mart the racist

Walmart #484408
I am not in Colorado Springs, CO. Read the OP location please.

Walmart #484406
The OP is in Little Rock, I am in Springdale. Little Rock is almost 200 miles from Springdale in the middle of the state. My husband is very much real...I just experienced how real he is just a few minutes ago in bed :grin :grin :grin
0 2

Wouldn't Let Me Exchange TV

Walmart #484236
You are a greedy ***! Grow up!
comment to review:

Taco bell banned by me again

Taco Bell #484232
IHateStupidCustomers is a lying troll. She lies about me everyday.

Walmart #484230
I mean nobody needs to return stuff that much,

Walmart #484226
STOP BUYING AND RETURNING THINGS THEN!! Problem solved. Buy stuff you know you will need and probably won't need to return in the end. Nobody has to return stuff that much everytime.
0 2

Target #484217
Honey dear, my posting history does NOT reflect me posting on here 12 hours a day. I am only here a few times a day.

Target #483870
You are probably one of these rude employees in these stores that people have trouble with.

Target #483869
Nita, you are jealous of me my dear.

Wrongfully Terminated

Family Dollar #483867
Actually she can file the lawsuit because the store terminated her for something she didn't do. They accused her of stealing.