Walmart 8801 Baseline

Walmart #517960
Winfield, Kansas

Walmart 8801 Baseline

Walmart #517958
If it doesn't say Springdale, Arkansas then it isn't me Kansas.
comment to review:

My wife banned from Springdale Arkansas store.

Walmart #517053
Oh yes, and my husband's last name isn't Lea either. That is my first name.
comment to review:

My wife banned from Springdale Arkansas store.

Walmart #517049
You can't change the location on here. Nice try, Jedi.

Jerks

Walmart #513845
Actually I agree with you Jedi, she should double check that she has everything, but after the transaction is done and she is about to leave the checkout stand. As far as putting her bags in her cart then that is the cashier's job. The cashiers are the ones taking the customer's purchases, scanning and bagging them. I double-checked with my husband on this and he agreed and said that it is WM policy for cashiers to put the customer's groceries in their cart for them. It is also the customer's responsibility to check and make sure the cashier put all of their stuff in their cart before they leave. The OP should have done that.

Walmart #513831
I never said Fayetteville, Arkansas. Bernie is very much real and he is working with his company on Walmart's bad service all over. That is so EVERYBODY will start getting better service at Walmart. You would change your tone on me if you knew about all we were doing to better WM service, not to mention working conditions. You employees know what I am talking about.

Walmart #513824
I don't go to fast food daily

Walmart #513331
Yes because running a billion dollar, worldwide retail chain is so easy.

Walmart #513330
I don't need to work either. My husband makes enough and we have a baby on the way.

Walmart #513328
Considering you are one of the top people that keep insisting that those imposter accounts are mine, I think that is a safe assumption. I also know no one on here from Toronto, just you.

Walmart #512902
It doesn't matter, cashiers are supposed to check out every customer regardless. Too many WM employees are just lazy.

Walmart #512894
Considering almost all of my posts say Springdale,AR on them and all of the posts on the two imposter accounts list other locations, I think it is pretty obvious to anybody with a brain that the other accounts are fakes. Not to mention I have had this account since march and the others were more recently made.

Walmart #511280
Oh and at noon there should not be pallets and other things littering the store. That is for overnight people.

Walmart #511276
Like I said, I gently and politely moved her cart out of my way. She was the one with the attitude.

Walmart #511275
BigBruce, are you illiterate? Read the location of that person with my username.

Jedi, we have all felt like hittIng someone before, you included. Most of us have self control though.

I spoke too soon: Rude Store manager Rogers Arkansas

Walmart #510888
Oh and yes I made this new username trying to fend off my imposters.

I spoke too soon: Rude Store manager Rogers Arkansas

Walmart #510887
I meant the Pissed Consumer administrators, BigBruce.
comment to review:

Walmart could learn a thing or two from KMart

Kmart #509215
Never cut in line, never tried to force other customers to give me an item. Nice try again, Jedi.

Unprofessional Employees

Target #505384
This fake post using my username will be reported. I am sick and tired of this.

Walmart #505383
Nope noppity nope and I am tired of repeating that. Whoever you are that keeps using my username and making false posts, I am reporting you to the administrators of this site.

I Spoke Too Soon - Humiliated at the Checkout

Kmart #505380
PEOPLE THIS A FAKE POST WITH SOME FAKE PERSON USING MY USERNAME!! THIS INCEDENT NEVER HAPPENED FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greeter

Walmart #505377
The girl was not handicapped and I not threaten to slap her.

Wal mart hires more floor and other associates than cashiers

Walmart #504855
If working at home office was so easy then everyone would do it.

Walmart #504852
I am 5'1 and was 110 pounds before pregnancy. Nice try

Walmart #504851
Look at the history of my account vs. the other two MrsLeas. I have been posting since march. They started recently. That should give you a clue right there that those accounts are fake and are just being used to impersonate and make fun of me.

Walmart #504231
OM PEOPLE THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!! THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS KEEPS STEALING MY USERNAME AND MAKING FALSE POSTS PRETENDING TO BE ME.

Wal mart hires more floor and other associates than cashiers

Walmart #504229
Dot58, Walmart store-level managers would rather do everything wrong. They are incompetent.
comment to review:

Better service but still not good enough

Walmart #503847
Toronto, Ontario, Canada=Jedi Knight Ethan

I Spoke Too Soon - Humiliated at the Checkout

Kmart #503843
Wow MrsFakeLea, you sure got back and forth from Berlin, Germany and Springdale, AR, USA pretty quick. That whole one day overseas trip just to shop at a local KMart.

Walmart #503354
Also it is a cashier's job to put a customer's purchases in their cart since they bag them. Plus it helps prevent the costumer from leaving without some of their stuff.

Walmart #503353
The ad had expired only the day before, not a month earlier.

Walmart #503255
I change my username because you people keep stealing my username and making false posts claiming they are from me, like the OP. The same fake user using my name that claimed I got in a fight with a little girl over a doll, park wherever I like, or go through the 20 items or less line(that's a new one).

Unprofessional Employees

Target #502587
lol at another false post with someone using my username and people actually believing the post. I haven't been to Target in awhile now and I do not listen in other people's conversations. I have watched NCIS and I do not mind the show.
Notice the location the person is posting from. Look at their posting history and you will see that every single one of their posts come from BERLIN, GERMANY. Even if the computer does sometime mess up the location, it doesn't do it every single time. My location always says SPRINGDALE, ARKANSAS. That is where I live.

Walmart #502583
Bump

Walmart #499979
Bruce, I was talking about a winter snowstorm.

Walmart #499978
Yes, but they are using my entire username and making it like the posts are coming from me. Not mention they are listing events that never happened. That is slander.

Walmart #499860
As well as disrupting these boards with false posts.

Walmart #499858
Somebody is using my reall first name and making false posts. Not to mention they are slandering businesses and other people.

Walmart #499656
No Jedi, I have a lot of things going on right now.

Walmart #499654
You know stealing my username and making false posts about me and my husband could be considered libel/slander. I am going to talk to the administrators of this site about getting these fake posts taken down and implementing a policy against imposters.
comment to review:

Manager almost kicked me out of the store.

Walmart #497445
BTW, you wrote this today, and my latest posts clearly show Springdale, AR as my location. Kind of hard for me to be in two places at once.
comment to review:

Manager almost kicked me out of the store.

Walmart #497443
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Jedi. Considering you keep claiming these fake posts are being written by me and they say Toronto on them, it is of course YOU.

Walmart #497441
No Jedi(who is also one of my imposters, check the location on some of them).

Walmart #497234
The Sprindale Mrs Lea is the one and only Mrs Lea with posts going all the way back to march. The imposters have only been on here recently.

RUDE Employees

McDonalds #496988
No this is not a real complaint. This is another one of my imposters making fake posts. I have never even been to this McDonalds location as a matter of fact. IF IT DOESN'T LIST SPRINGDALE, AR AS THE LOCATION THEN IT AIN'T ME.
0 1

I guess I spoke too soon

Target #495229
IHateStupidCustomers, I have never posted from anywhere but SPRINGDALE, AR. How many times do we have to go over this???

I guess I spoke too soon

Target #495225
No Jedi, I did not ever say that disabled people shouldn't be working for Walmart. That was another imposter post
Probably YOU

Rudest customer service

Pep Boys #493604
I guess Pepboys doesn't do everything for less
comment to review:

Walmart Charged Me For A Returned Check!

Walmart #492772
This person is an imposter again. I have yet to found out who he is, but I will.
It is Springdale, AR by the way.
1 0

Walmart 2004 S Pleasant St, Springdale, AR complaint

Walmart #492173
Well the latest impersonator is from Chicago, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.