comment to review:

Please drop the term "Black Friday"

Walmart #1246549
Funny, most of the people I have seen trampling people on video have been black people. EBT cards go haywire just for a few minutes and you folks will clean out a whole store.
2 1

ISIS Flag verses Confederate Flag

Walmart #1238375
Blackdontcrack are you serious?
2 1

Mickey Ds Irving Blvd location in Irving TX is ran by RACISTS

McDonalds #1236630
Obamaphone
4 0

ISIS Flag verses Confederate Flag

Walmart #1236551
Well *** too. You don't like the south then don't live here.
8 0
1 reply
MrsLea if there is an *** then you are going there since you are breaking our cardinal rules cursing a fellow child of God, being judgemental, and lack of empathy. Do you even know what the confederate flag represents for minorities ancestors who were killed with that flag hanging next to their bodies as a sign of pride? Wow learn some history and repent of your sins. This does not apply to you but for everyone.

I wear a 4!!

Walmart #1236532
It amazes me that some of you folks don't get the joke here.

Walmart #1221652
Yes white people really are in the name of reverse racism and political correctness.

Walmart #1221650
White people made this country what it is. Every country to the south of us is a third world craphole. Many of them sneak here and do nothing but take advantage of us and drain our coffers and liberals like you try to use examples of what you claim happened hundreds of years ago to excuse it. I was born and raised in the US and I am not an immigrant (legal or illegal), I am a US citizen. The problem isn't immigrants, it is ILLEGAL immigration, but the open borders people always use the word immigrant so they won't have to admit to their open borders attitude. Yes this country is a melting pot, but that doesn't excuse millions of people sneaking into the country and refusing to assimilate.

I miss my people

Walmart #1221629
I love you too :)
comment to review:

People posting ridiculous complaints.

Walmart #1209582
I was just a joke, Jedi, if you are still around out there somewhere. I was making fun of all of the crazy customers I would get when I worked for Walmart. I never had a husband and I am a male.

You guys say I never seem to realize it when I get good service

Walmart #1209579
I was a joke sweetie. I was just making fun of the crazy customers I would get when I worked for Walmart many years back.

You guys say I never seem to realize it when I get good service

Walmart #1209578
None, I was just a former Walmart employee poking fun at the crazy customers I would get.

Walmart #1209575
Sweetie, this was never a real complaint. I was just making fun of customers I would get when I really did work at Walmart stores.

The Rules for Wal-Mart associates

Walmart #1209574
Same here.

Walmart #986684
No, I did. I was a parody account poking fun at various Walmart customers.
comment to review:

VCA animal emergencies Hospital Southeast didn't save my dog.

VCA Animal Hospital #859316
I am so sorry, honey. That is all I can say here. I wish there was something I could do.

My dog died

Banfield Pet Hospital #859315
So sorry.
3 0

Walmart #856739
Actually, if you read my history you would see that I made up this and other posts to poke fun at the many Walmart customers I dealt with when I actually worked at store#100 back in 2003. These were real experiences that I had with real customers when I worked as a cashier there. I guess in a way I was doing it to try to let off some steam. My name is actually not even Lea and I am a guy. I am not married to a WM exec either.

His name was Tom LaRue.

Walmart #802401
I never had a husband. I originally created this account to do a parody of Walmart customers. I am done with the parodying and I am being who I really am now.
1 reply
So you like to muff dive huh? How about posting us a picture of you and your girlfriend bumping tacos? If your one of those fat husky looking d.I.k.e.s then forget it. Where you born g@y or did you just decide one day you wanted to face fuq a rug? Just curious, I'm fascinated by you lesbos.

Dear Walmart customers.

Walmart #802336
Actually if you knew how to read you would see where I stated that I was a FORMER Walmart employee.

Accused of Trying To Scam Walmart When Making A Return

Walmart #679415
They do everything but strip search you when you return stuff at Walmart. *** they all are!!
2 2
1 reply
They don't if you have your receipt and are within the return policy time frame for the product you are returning. You also won't get the third degree if you aren't in the place every day returning things. And before anyone wants to go on about why it matters if you are constantly returning items.........ask yourself why someone constantly would purchase things they don't want or need only to return them. There is always an angle.
comment to review:

When are people going to learn that Walmart is a RIP-OFF?????

Walmart #679412
Bull! And I know because my husband also works for Walmart home office. He is trying to get out of there and get on with Target.

Shoplifting

Walmart #672227
I know for a fact that the majority of people who shoplift at Walmart are latino or black. They are dirty little thieves and they use their race to get out of it for the most part. It is ridiculous!

Paula Deen

Walmart #672223
It is time for all of these black racists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to apologize as well.
comment to review:

Walmart should just stop having coke machines out front.

Walmart #672222
Sioux Falls stop replying to my posts. I don't want your trolling.

Walmart - 24 registers, only 3 open

Walmart #664441
Walmart store-level management is made up of complete ***

Walmart #661272
Beat it commie!
2 0
comment to review:

Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves.

Walmart #661264
Walmart store level management is ***. Biggest idiots on the planet!! An increasing number of them can't speak or read english.

Walmart #646491
Precisely my point. White liberals are fools to think that uncontrolled immigration is a good thing. The race war is on us white people.
1 1
1 reply
"The race war is on us white people."
Uh huh.
Whites are being denied employment because of their skin color?
Whites are being harassed by police because of their race?
Whites are being gathered into groups and forced to live on reservations?
Whites are living in a society where the govt is not White?

You are absolutely a *** shallow ***, and you know not what true hardship is.
I hope you find yourself in a violent car accident and the paramedics spare your worthless life with blood from a "***" or "***".
You piece of ***, suffer.

Walmart #646488
Do you know latinos came from Europe as well? We cannot afford to take care of the other world's problems. We have our own problems.
1 1

Speak English please

McDonalds #646167
I wonder how many of those "immigrants" were in this country legally? This whole invasion is an effort by these people to wipe out the white race. Obama refers to them as "undocumented Democrats."
comment to review:

Attention associates: No matter what the customer it is your fault!does

Walmart #644321
I am not treating them bad. They are associates, I pay their living as a customer.

HORRIBLE RUDE CASHIER

Walmart #643823
When I worked as a Walmart cashier I was told that no matter what the customer does it is your fault. My husband confirms that. The customer is king and ruler and that is all there is to it.
2 replies
Try working at Hornell new york,they have and will tell the customer to F-off.
comment to review:

Worst black friday shopping experience EVER!!!!

Walmart #575066
Yes, and they lie. My husband is looking into this.
comment to review:

Dennys in Bakersfield worst service ever!

Dennys Restaurant #573746
Was there are lot of Mexicans working there??

Burger King Mount Laurel, NJ Rt. 38

Burger King #548738
New Jersey, that figures.
comment to review:

Burger king can suck a nut!

Burger King #548736
Oops! I'm sorry StarightRiku, I posted that last comment on the wrong thread. Sorry
comment to review:

Burger king can suck a nut!

Burger King #548725
This *** is from New Jersey, that figures. People from New Jersey are world class slimeballs.
comment to review:

Adog was allowed to come into resturant during our dinner.

Olive Garden #521125
It was a service dog no doubt. You're a *** ***. I'm sure the restaurant won't miss your sorry ***.
comment to review:

Don't think I will do WM Neighborhood Market, 3353 Robinson Ave in Springdale, AR anymore

Walmart #521124
Oh and yes the white side of town is middle to upper class and clean. That is the way it is in most places.

Walmart #521123
I never called her girl to her face. I never called anyone "boy" either. The Latino side of town is run down, dirty, and dangerous. That is just fact. Many are illegal aliens too that have no right to be here.

Dele hours

Walmart #521121
No WM deli that I know of is open 24 hours a day. When they say 24 hours, they don't mean certain parts, like the deli and tire and lube center. Those hours are posted on signs at most locations. I agree that there never seems to be enough cashiers though.

Restrooms

Walmart #521114
Really? I never knew the home office had a maintenance employee named Bernie. Wow, he has the same first name as my husband who also works at the WM home office as a supervisor in apparel.
comment to review:

Cashier Jennifer again gave bad service.

Walmart #521111
I don't think they all are, but Wow Lady should have read my last post where I mention that the OP is a fake post with someone using my username. If it doesn't list Springdale, AR as the location then it isn't from me.

Poor Service

Olive Garden #520405
The other party may have also ordered before coming in. Ever thought of that??

Poor Service

Olive Garden #520404
Sounds to me like you think you are the only person in the universe. You are entitled snob that thinks she has to be first for everything. I would have taken your breadsticks and threw them at you.

Cashier

Walmart #519348
Yes BigBruce it is their job. I had a customer service rep at WM confirm that.

BTW BigBruce, expect one of your managers to be talking to you when you return to work next time.

MrsLea = Brandon?

Walmart #519347
Say what??

Terrible response from Burger King corporate

Burger King #519070
Also I would never steal either.

Terrible response from Burger King corporate

Burger King #519069
Jedi, you know full well that you can't change the locations on here. Even if that post claimIng that I insisted on getting change minted in my birth year didn't come from you, it didn't come from me. I am 99 percent certain it did come from you though, just like all of the fake posts with my username coming out of Toronto, Canada.
comment to review:

OMG! Store Employees are the WORST!

Walmart #517967
I didn't buy my phone from Walmart, and I have had my current one since Christmas when I got it as a gift. So nice try fraud using my username and pretending to be me.

Walmart's slogan is "Save money, live better" now BTW