Advanced Reviewer
Bad service in Downey Wally World. Needed cauliflower but wasn't any fresh out. All looked a day old. I tried to ask the produce dude but he ignored. I was so mad that I just started chunking cauliflower at the wall to get his attention. It was wrong for me to do I...

MrsLea doesn't get bad service at Walmart. her ex husband works for Walmart Home Office so she likes to get "revenge" against him because he left MrsLea after she hit 400lbs from all of the McDonald's she eats. so now she tortures and harasses Walmart employees.

View more comments
Downey, California

Walmart - Jorge Mendoza

That is the little spic beaner border bunny who was rude to me at Marketplace Drive in Springdale, Arkansas today. Seems they just hire anyone from south of the border in that store anymore. I simply asked him to move his work cart out of my way since it was right smack dab in the middle of the aisle blocking my way and he was very rude to me. He didn't say a word since I am sure he didn't speak any english. I am not only telling my husband about him I am taking him in personally to speak with his manager.

wow...someone's a racist....

beaners beaners shoot them in the head beaners beaners want them all dead

anti-pissedconsumer you have been hooked & gutted! Every time you respond to my baited comment I have hooked you and now you are being gutted ->->->->-> :eek Baiting the hook again

...waiting...:grin :grin

@anti-***ed***sumer ***ks

and your a homophobic racist, with pe/dophilia thoughts hahaha :grin

@Rohini Vhj

You latinos are racist as well. You hate white people and you are trying to kill them off through genocide.

@racist?

theres racism in every race, and what the *** are you talking about? what situation would make you think that?

@anti-***ed***sumer ***ks

and your a homophobic racist, with pe/dophilia thoughts hahaha :grin

Beaners....Beaners...Shoot them in the Face. :grin :grin :grin

View more comments (32)
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart workers get your *** off the floor

Walmart Neighborhood Market on Marketplace Drive in Springdale, Ar is the locale I am talking about here. I can't get down the aisles with your carts and stuff in the way. I also have a baby which makes it even more hazardous. You stock at night. During the day you work for the customer. You be ready for us. You work for us, not the other way around. I also didn't like the unknowledgeable, unfriendly staff I encountered today. It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your spic ***. I have your names and I will be telling my husband.

It's easier said than done to tell hardly working Walmart workers to get a better paying job they aren't educated to do anything better they are all ghetto blue collar trash.

What jobs would that be? Hmmm?

It's easier said than done to tell hard working Walmart workers to get a better paying job when, um, there aren't any jobs available during this Economic Depression. I would be more sympathetic if your comments wasn't some hate-filled, xenophobic rant directed immigrants.

"It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your ***.I have your names and I will be telling my husband"

Jobs are hard to come by especially in rural areas, no job sometimes equals no car to get to work. Do you work? IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING LAZY ANYMORE, that statement doesnt stand up at the current time. It is an awful place to work people need the money, there are too many managers not enough workers, most managers bark out the orders and treat the workers like ***, instead of pitching in and actually working. :sigh

BTW- whats your hubby gonna do? beat some poor *** up? The rude worker gets offered *** insurance that doesn't even pay half the dam bill, get ready to be sued for medical expenses if that's your plan honey. :grin

@Anonymous

one of many intelligent responses

@Rohini Vhj

Get off my board you troll!

@MrsLea

oh snap he returns!!! hahaha, well im not a troll, ive had many of many valid facts which the real trolls cant debate or even give me any fight for my money. and no i dont.

@Anonymous

Do you even know who my husband is?

anti-pissedconsumer you and ladyscot must be siblings as were your parents. :grin :grin

View more comments (45)

Hire Americans Walmart!!

I am so sick of going into these places and feeling like I am in Mexico City. At least a good chunk of the employees can't speak english anymore. Not to mention all of the customers who scream their spanish language out a mile a minute. I was born and bred in America. If I wanted to immerse myself in latino traditions I would move to Mexico or to the countries south of there. I am going to talk to my husband about this and Walmart's hiring practices. You aren't going to tell me that all of these people are in this country legally. This whole illegal invasion is an effort to wipe out the white race anyway. These bleeding heart white liberals don't have a clue!

! I hate annoying Mexicans and loud rude n***** b******! And illegal aliens and every pos I have to pay for because they r to *** sorry to work and can't close their legs and not pop out 50 kids they can't take care of to began with get a *** job pos trashy MD's!!!

@white

*** racist i agree with you on something mexicans do have alot of kids

Beat it commie!

This I agree with wholeheartedly.

if they don't speak English pay them in pesos. :grin :grin

Hey. I just took a look around your profile real quick.

You strike me as the sort of person that doesn't respect other people, I think you should stop that. Just be nice to other people because its the right thing to do. Rather than criticize deaf cashiers and claim your role as customer justifies all of your actions and all your demands to fire people that even based on your account seem to have done either nothing or very little wrong. Just let yourself be kind and respectful to others instead of scream and wail when someone knows the backroom system, is training, experiencing technical difficulties, or doesn't appreciate you insulting them.

Just think for a minute. Logic and love go a long way.

#652090

The Inital Posters is just a biggot,

Hey if you hate Hispanics why don't you take your trailer trash and move back to filthy Europe?...don't forget to take your bedbugs, yellow fever and tuberculosis with you.

America was discovered and settled by Hispanics hundred of years before the white trash invasion from England. Hernando de Soto discovered the Mississipi river while the criminal pilgrims were held in british jails...and the Dominguez-Escalante Expedition discovered Utah, Colorado, Arizona, etc while the criminal pilgrims were burning London, please read real history, the hispanics came first !

@KryspiGirl

Illegal immigration is illegal immigration. It doesn't matter what nationality.

@KryspiGirl

"came first" is what I meant to say.

View more comments (36)
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart - Attention associates: No matter what the customer it is your fault!does

You are there to serve the customer. The customer is king and the customer is all that matters. You kiss our ***! It is not the other way around. I am tired of dealing with your ***! If I ask a question then you answer it, if I need assistance then you help me, if I make a mistake then it is your fault. Got that? Respect the customer , they pay your paycheck. We are the ones who keep you in business. My baby is also not your baby. Babies cry and have accidents so get over it. Got it?

Customers rule they are the people that are behind your paycheck. Customers are the people that can get you fired.

If you don't like customers then get a job picking up trash on the highway. :grin :grin

@Customer's Rule!!

Customers drool.

Hi. I'm reading your complaint and all I'm hearing is how awful you are and how poorly you direct your aggression.

People who work in retail are just that, people. Everyone deserves to be respected, I'm sorry something happened with your baby in a Walmart. I can't tell what happened from your complaint. Only that you are very upset and condescending.

Is being a high maintenance customer the only thing in your life that makes you feel proud? It is not my job to be a kissass.

That is in nobody's job description. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Good businesses know that customers are the most important people in the store and should be treated with respect and courtesy. Statics show that only a small percentage of customers actually take the time to complain. However, far more are have a complaint but never take the time to complain either because they know it is a waste of time or that they never intend to return to the store.

#652098

Don't start that customer is always right ***. I work in retail( not walmart gut same difference on this) And at least a 3rd of the custgomer you get don't have the slightest clue what the *** they need. Half of those are convinced of something thats wrong and the rest are, to be as polite as possible while stil lbeing truthful, ignorant.

It IS our Job to help you and make sure you leave with what you need and have a pleasant expereince(sp) at the store. No where in any stores employee guide does it say I have to kiss anyone's ***, nor would I ever.

I'll answer questions when I can and gladly assist you if I'm not hleping someone else already, but I will NOT stop helping someone else for you, they were here first they take priority.

You make a Mistake its definitely YOUR fault but I will still help you fix it because its my Job. You do not pay my check any more than I pay yours, I get paid whether you shop here or not, and most people would rather your type went elsewhere as it is.You want my Respect? earn it and don't act like a Five year old.

@Hiddenk

agreed...well said

Alas, LadyScot finally admits she hate her job and life. Though we all already knew it "as well".

See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979

I don't get paid enough as a cashier to kiss anyone's ***. I don't kiss anyone's *** I was raised to have my pride.

I will help you to the best of my abilities but if it gets to the point that I'm bending over backwards and you don't seem to appreciate it, I will give up. I will also not be treated as a slave, I have a job description and it never says to take responsibility for your screwups or your child's accidents.

I was raided to be responsible for my actions and mine only. Now if you treat me with respect I will return the favor.

Anytime anyone has a complaint about Walmart or their associates call the 1-800 number. Walmart management and associates do not like getting bad feedback through corporate.

It is true Walmart hires ignorant employees like LadyScot.

Walmart not only wants you for a customer they NEED you!

As a Walmart cashier, paying her way through law school currently, let me just tell you "ms lea" IT IS NOT MY JOB TO KISS YOUR ***. Your mistake is not my mistake, regardless if I have to pick up after you, and your probably misbehaving and rude child who is likely to follow in your foot steps of being a rude, ignorant, "customer".

I would rather you shove your money right up the *** you're talking out of then step into my line and expect me to bow to you, because honestly I can see why other cashier treat you like utter ***. Get a life, find Jesus or grow the *** up because you are a sad sad human and I hope to God one day that you have to be on the other side of the checkout with a customer just like you.

View more comments (22)
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart - Worst black friday shopping experience EVER!!!!

They first didn't have the plasma TV I wanted to buy for my husband. I was one of the first people in line at 4 AM and nothing. They told me just because it is in the ad doesn't mean they will have them at that location. Then after enough pushing and shoving I finally made it to electronics where the associates blocked the aisle I wanted in. I was about ready to start smacking people left and right. They didn't have the printer I wanted to get as the alternative to the TV. They basically had nothing at this store. BTW, this was the Fayetteville Mall Ave location. I have already stopped shopping at the Springdale Pleasant Avenue and Bentonville locations because of their lousy service, now I will be adding this one to the list. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

Sounds like someone making rude comments here must work for wal ***...lmao...now that's the true wal mart way.

Anonymous, yeah well that's walmart for you. I used to work there, two faced managers, nosey employees asking about personal info, *** service. Im just crying cause i don't work there anymore.

aww boo hoo MrsLea. you're a psycho as usual.

it's pretty hard to get things on Black Friday, I think you all of people would know this since you apparently shop every day.

and your husband should know too since he apparently works for Walmart home office. but you just proved it, you have no husband that works for them.

Yes, and they lie. My husband is looking into this.

Every store ad that I have ever looked at state that not all items are available at all locations.

View more comments (4)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Advanced Reviewer

Walmart - Where oh where did the service go?

Oh where oh were in the world? Why oh why has Walmart became like it has since Sam died?? Why is this company, like so many in this country right now, giving away their company to Mexico? Why oh why oh why? Since Pissed consumer wants to many words to be able to post, despite the fact that I have just this one question, I will help spread it out. I feel really bad. I feel really bad for a lot of things. Why oh why Walmart?? Why can't you come back from the abyss?? Please do thank you.

I hate wetbacks and camel jockeys so much. Those are the only people who Wal-Mart hires.

My husband is a home office janitor and all he tells me about are the goddam towelheads that run the departments and the spicks who are hired to do manual labor.

Like I said in my original post, where has all the service gone? Whatever happened to hiring a normal white person instead of a lazy porch monkey or a *** Mexican?

@MrsLea

YOU ARE OUT OF LINE!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE KLAN RALLY YOU DIXIE P.O.S!!!!

@MrsLea

I dont know who youre talking about ? If if you refer to latino people im sorry for you but latino people are the cleanest people in the world and the proudest of who they are, they like the most expensive things and take a good care of their appearance especially when they work with customers like cashiers , in our latino countries the one who has the best things is the most important , poor people in our countries are discriminated against , our people are very prideful.

You don't know what you are talking about but latinos speak very good english and not all of them come without papers because they get a visa which is a document for your information that allows people to come legally and i am sure that walmart does not hire latino people that dont speak english . In our countries there are professional people who studied for good careers , unfortunately there are times that they dont find jobs at all because of the economy of the country and they have to come to the U.S.

to come look for a job and unfortunately cant get the job they have studied for and many times they have to get jobs like cashiers, waiters , janitors, housekeepers because of the language sometimes but once they are here they go to school and could get better jobs than what you could get in your lifetime which i doubt you could find one since the only thing you do is sit on your lazy flat but and make dumb posts on the internet about *** things like whining about not getting the ad paper on time and getting stuck on a door so next time you speak think about what you write :( :( :( :( :( :( :( p.s. even though you have made a lot of dumb posts in the past about your sorry experiences at walmart or whatever doesn't mean that everyone will be against your favor especially since you are a racist white lady and first of all if you went to school you should know from common sense that this country belongs to the natives and the original american people not including whites which i doubt you have any common sense because nobody believes your sorry stories about your husband which he doesn't exist since first of all you spilled the beans about making him up and whatever so get a life and one that is especially worthy :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :( :( :( :( :(

@louis f Jit

of living one if you can do that and tell me later if you get out from the cave your living in ;) :) :) :) :) :( :( :( :( :(

@MrsLea

Mostly because a lot of white people are too lazy to do the work. I have never seen anyone work as hard as a Mexican.

They pay their bills on time and in cash.

How many white people do that??? I am white and I have a lot of respect for the Mexican.

View more comments (4)
ID
#351994 Review #351994 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Advanced Reviewer

Cashier Becky and store manager at Walmart SC #100 must be FIRED!

I decided to give this store another try today when I was in Bentonville having lunch with my husband. I thought enough time had gone by since that last incident, plus I needed to pick up a few things and the store was convenient where I was. Well the store was WORSE than the last time. The store was a total MESS throughout, the staff was rude, and their shelves were almost half empty. My first incident was in produce where they appeared to be fixing the part where they held the green onions I needed to get for a recipe. I asked the guy there if they had any green onions in the back and he said no. The *** could have at least gone back and looked. Then when I got up to the checkout, the cashier Becky was rude and wouldn't talk to me at all. She gave me this look when she was sacking my stuff like "get over here and pull this stuff off the carousel." Nevermind that it is her job to load my stuff, plus I am noticeably pregnant. The first time she talked to me was when she told me my total(in an annoyed voice). At the end of the transaction she shut the drawer without giving me my change(I debited for $100 change back). She didn't even apologize, she just waved over one of the CSMs in an annoyed manner. Turned out it was the store manager who came over to unlock her drawer. I flat out told him how rude she had been and he got an attitude right back at me. He basically just threw my money at me when he got it out. I told him I was going to tell my husband(who works at the home office)and I have. He will be calling over there tommorow.

Wal-Mart employees are low paid and treated like *** because of management like your husband.

@Superman

I am not low paid. I am very happy with my pay.

I have worked at 2 walmarts and both of them paid well. A lot better than Home Depot and Lowes.

Ugh! from New York, you must not know who MsLea is.

this experience didn't happen. she stretched the truth like she always do. she does not have a husband at Walmart home office and she doesn't have a baby. she popped out a couple of kids but they were taken away by her dad after she kept hitting them and feeding them fast food for dinner every night.

when she got arrested at Walmart, that's when her kids got sent to the father. MsLea forgot that night but she remembers seeing a Home Office employee named Bernie visiting the store so she thinks that man is her husband.

You can see how poorly ran Wal-mart is by just reading the OP.

wow this wman HAAS an attitute problem lol i wouldnt give u ur change back either for slowing down the line...

MsLea, you're crazy. plain and simple.

you're also fake, not married or pregnant. no man would want a psycho as a wife and no child would want you as their mother. not with the way you treat people. who cares if they were out of stock?

get over it. he probably didn't look because you were probably like the 20th person that asked and he might have already checked more than a few times. so rather than wasting both of your time looking for something that isn't there, he told you that they were out of stock. as for the cashier, you don't like talking to people anyway so why would you want her to talk to you?

and she made a mistake, mistakes happen.

but oh wait, this story is fake. so Becky is probably made up.

Oh, now the person has the option of claiming the same location on here as well as stealing their username.

I am going to go ahead and guess that WalMart isn't going to do anything because clearly, you have an attitude problem. No matter how bad the service is, when you the customer act like an *** and are rude, you are likely going to get that treatment right back.

They are going to make fun of you when you leave, that's the only thing you have just guaranteed. Just a tip. I don't like WalMart much either but it is what it is - cheap merchandise = low wages = poor customer service. And nobody deserves to be abused while they are at work so you are the one who is out of line, not them.

If your hubby is such a "big-wig" then why are you here complaining anyway? Can't he fix everything for you?

I also gave that boy in produce a piece of my mind for refusing to look in the back for green onions. Even though he assured me that they were sold out, I told him he was flat out lazy for not looking harder.

I made sure I let Becky know how ridiculous she looked with her goofy earrings and loose fitting shirt. Walmart has no standards as to how their employees should look. I told Becky name times she looked like a clown with her baggy shirt, pants, and makeup.

Once that CSM came over, he told me that Becky was deaf and could not hear me. My question is why would Wal-Mart hire a deaf person to work as a cashier? If you can't here the customer, you need to find another job.

My husband is a big wig at Walmart's home office who will make sure everyone who made my shopping trip to store 100 will be severely disciplined.

@MrsLea

You have got to be kidding everyone lady. I can tell by reading your complaints that you were being an obnoxious *** to the employees. Grow up and quit trying to be so high and mighty. Those employees have to put up with a lot of *** from people like you and your poor attitudes.

If your husband is so high and mighty (which I seriously doubt!) then you would not be trying to play yourself up on a page like this.

Get a life!

View more comments (10)
Service
Walmart Cashier
Loss

Dear Walmart

Please start hiring people who speak english. Please start hiring people who shower at least once a week instead of once in a lifetime. Please start hiring people who can add 1+1. Please start hiring faster people. Please start putting out fresher food. Please start hiring employees with better attitudes. Please stop clogging up the aisles with pallets and boxes. Please stop allowing employees to eat and drink on the floor, especially at the registers. Please turn your TVs in the store down with those annoying advertisements. Please start being a retail store again. Thank you very much in advance

You dont know what you are talking about but latinos speak very good english and i am sure that walmart does not hire latino people that dont speak english .

In our countries there are professional people who studied for good careers , unfortunately there are times that they dont find jobs at all because of the economy of the country and they have to come to the U.S. to come look for a job and unfortunately cant get the job they have studied for and many times they have to get jobs like cashiers, waiters , janitors, housekeepers because of the language sometimes but once they are here they go to school and could get better jobs than what you could get in your lifetime which i doubt you could find one since the only thing you do is sit on your lazy flat but and make dumb posts on the internet about *** things like whining about not getting the ad paper on time and getting stuck on a door so next time you speak think about what you write on here

Bruce really ought to stop bashing the company he works for on here. One of these days we are going to pinpoint the store he works at.

*has to offer.

Anyone ever notice BigBruce never posts any complaints for companies? He just nags and nitpicks about the posts of other people.

Yes - start by firing all the supervisors at the home office - the biggest M0R0NS Wal-Mart has to office.

If you shop at an evil corporation like Walmart you deserve all the headaches that come with is.

Agreed 100%

View more comments (7)
Advanced Reviewer
I mean it was alright, but not great. Me and my husband swung through there a little while ago while coming back from a weekend trip. The store was a little dirty for a store on the whiter, decent, middle class side of town, it didn't have a lot causing us to have to...

I love customers who just walk up to my register and just there expecting me to unload their cart. In no way does it ever come off as snobby and condescending.

View more comments