Safebuy.org.uk demanding money from me

Today I received an email from safebuy.org asking, well demanding I pay them over £300 for a services I cancelled 4 years ago. They have also said they will be sending debt collectors to my mother's home to take monies i do not believe i owe them. what can I do?? I do not owe them any money, but they are demanding it. I do not have enough spare money to go to a solicitor so I am frightened about what to do. I did a yahoo search on them and it looks like many other people are also receving thise letters from the same company safebuy. I trusted them anmd now feel like i am being hounded for money i do not owe. please help me please i do not know what to do.

Safebuy are also taking money from me that I do not owe they are a bunch of scounderels keep away

just wanted to add, that i have also been having panic attacks due this, i am not in good health anyway but this is going to push me over the edge, please help and advice what to do, my poor mum is also scared over this letter safebuy are demanding from me :(

View more comments (1)