Manteca Trailer and Camper-Terrible!!

Manteca Trailer and Camper is a dishonest corrupt company. We took our Alaskan camper there for repair and were treated terribly. The service coordinator-Jason- is totally inept and does not return phone calls. He lied to us and then created a fraudulent quote when we wanted to pick our camper up. He originally said the quote would cost $132, when we went to pick the camper up the fee was $250 and they had never looked at the camper. I have now seen Jason mentioned on other websites in negative terms. I will never use them again and am sick everytime I drive by.

I encountered a similar situation when i purchased my travel trailor. They were very happy to sell me my trailor but when I came to pick it up, there were issues with the hookup that was sold to me also.

No one, including my salesman offered any assistance, even after walking by me twice. Once I bought the trailor, I was on my own.

Finally a parts salesman came out and offered some assistance so I could get my trailor off the lot. I was so pissed that i now drive to another city to buy my accessories and/or parts.

@Juice

for a few dollars the business owner risks loosing THOUSANDS in repeat service business and of course, I am shopping for a trailer... I'll wait for the NEW AIRSTREAM Dealer to open in NAPA in May '13.

They have used A, B, C class coaches :p and some new stuff too. :grin

I purchased the "Paint Protection" application from Manteca trailer and when I brought it back to them for the reapplication, they not only did a less than half-*** job (and no I didn't accept it and I made them take it back to fix it), the also ruined the sticker on my front cap. When I confronted the guy who did the work, he had the balls to say "it was like that when you brought it in".

I almost lost it, what a load of ***. Now I got the front cap looking like a half-profressional job, even though I had to wash it because it was given back to me dirty. I took the trailer back from them even with the sticker still messed up because I couldn't stand to have my trailer (which I tend to take good care of in the first place) in the hands of people who don't give a *** unless you throw wads of cash in their hands. When I left, the service guy actually had the audacity to say to me, "Thanks.

Now don't take this personally, but I hope we don't see you too soon". Don't worry, if you do, and I get the same treatment, a call to the BBB may be in order.

@sn

REALLY - that RUDE? I'd cuss out the mgr and I would stand in front of the dealer for 3 hrs each morning with a picket sign!!!

*** em....

cost em THOUSANDS!!!!! :zzz :p 8)

Poor customer service. Non caring attitude from employees.

Warrenty work they dont want or feel the need to complete it for you if they do it is poor quality. The Better Business Bereau gave them an F for a grade. 2 of 6 complaints were resolved. The other 4 the company did not even respond.

I dont recommend Manteca Trailer regardless of working at the same company of my salesmans wife. He was good too bad he does not work at a reputable dealership.

I am the general Manager at Manteca Trailer and Camper Inc. Niether myself or the service manager have ever heard from this gentleman and I would think that if there was a problem we would have been contacted so that we can make it right with him.

I believe that this complaint is a competitor not a customer. If this is a customer in fact I can be reached at 209-993-****

@David W. Tenney

David Tenney is a complete unprofessional. Very rude and has no regards to customer service.

You think as a General manager you would want to fix all of the negative comments about yourself, staff and the company you work for. Instead he is always right and the customers are always wrong. Very crooked and dishonest. Wonder how he is as a dad.

Same I'm sure.

Worst reputation ever and then some.

View more comments (6)