BlueToothTronics.com used and broken.

I ordered a headset that was advertised as new but not in original packaging. I had owned this same product before and lost it, I needed neither packaging or manual. When the headset arrived, it was well used and had sweat marks it. In addition, it would not power up, so cleaning it up and using it was not an option. When I contacted bluetoothtronics.com, they informed me that they could replace the headset or refund me $4. $4 for what cost me $24 plus shipping. Obviously, I chose replacement. Yesterday, I contacted them for the status of the replacement. 24 hours later the response was that it would be 2-5 days. As it had been 7 days already I asked if this was additional days or total from my initial complaint. I also asked for the tracking number. I just received the tracking number showing that it was just shipped yesterday at 8:30pm!!! That's 9 hours after I inquired about the status. I will be surprised if the replacement arrives and more surprised if it is new and works. Do not buy from these clowns. I wish I had checked reviews first. These complaints seem to be a trend for bluetoothtronics.com.

I bruoght Jabra Bluetooth from www.bluetoothtronics.com actual amazon price was $80 at bluetoothronics it was $50 I thought its ok to buy for $50. When I brought from bluetoothtronics I received the item with original packing, and every thing pack in zip lock bag without manual, seem like used as per actually original product 2 set of ear plugs were missing from package and Charger cable was 1ft long from power plug.

after going through all this I thought its works I am fine, but when I am starting to make it work bluetooth is not working, My laptop is detection all the Bluetooth devices but not Jabra, I check with I phone with app installed but still not working.

I search online to contact them thro phone there is no contact phone number avaliable every thing thro email. If they don't reply I will complaint credit card, Please don't Buy from them Site is not worth buying any products its scam to attract customers to buy defective item for cheap.

ID