Buyers Advantage - SCAMMMMMM

Such a horrible company! I signed up for them when booking a flight on spirit and was told they would send information in the mail (which also would have information if I wanted to cancel). After not receiving anything in the mail, I completely forgot about signing up. When I noticed the charges on the card a few months down the road, I called and asked then to waive the charges since they never even sent me the information I was supposed to receive in the mail. At that point they denied it the refund and I had him cancel the subscription. Now it has been over a year since that point and I noticed I was still being charged so once again I called and she said to me that there were only 2 calls shown on my account and no information regarding past cancellation. The best she could do was refund 4 payments unless I am able to find the cancellation code I was given over the phone over a year ago. Then, I called back to ask them to send to me or review the call in September 2018 she mentioned in my call with a female representative about 2 hours previous and the new representative was extremely rude and now said that there was no such call. This company is an absolute joke!!!! They will continue to charge you even if you cancel and their costumer service isn't much better than delinquent charges either! BE WARNED! DO NOTTTT SIGN UP!!!
ID
Chamblee-Doraville, Georgia
Service
Buyers Advantage Customer Care
Cons
  • Illegal charges to my card
  • Customer service
  • Fraud
Reason of review