Ahammer4hire, THEY SUCK

Update by user May 07, 2012

I just found out he changed his name to a hammer for hire. So becarefull. Scott bakhit is the biggest crook ever!!

Update by user May 07, 2012

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2012
We had a storm come threw last year. He came in saying how great he was and how fast he could get the job done. He didnt do anything like he siad he would do. Worst job i ever seen. His so called professionals left nails, shingles and other building materials laying around I had to clean it up myself and now my roof is leaking and he wont return my emails or phone calls. Dont ever use this crook!!! He ripped so many people off in the town it;s unreal. There's a petion going around town to make sure he won;t be able to work in this town agian!

He did my roof wasn't that impressed but didn't have to do anything so I thought what the ***. Looks terriable but I fiqured I'd get used to it but NOOO!

Everyday I come home and I hate it even more. Should never had paid him now I'm stuck.

Would never hire him agian. :(

You should go look on you you tube at willy68057 video's he has 3 of them there that show how bad this crooks work really is.

if anything being said here is true who in their right mind would really pay this person.sounds pretty shady to me

@Anonymous

really and your from where? New jersey. So what your a friend or relative of his?

Bakhit Enterprises LLC. That's his newest site.

DO NOT HIRE SCOTT BAKHIT he will rip you off. He claims he has a A rating with the BBB that's because every time someone files a claim against him he just says they are not his customer. He is a lying crook just goggle his name or any of the others up here.

He keeps changing his name so be careful. Channel 6 even reported about his *** poor work

his newest one is Bakhit Enterprises LLC. a hammer for hire, ahammer4hirereviews, ahammer4hire, Scott Bakhit google all those you will see how big a crook this guy really is.

If you look at his pics it looks as if he's driving down the street see's a house and snaps a pic.

No one takes pics that far away. a real company has before and after pics not just after pics.

ahammer4hirereviews.com his new one

that's the newest one

He changed his name to a hammer for hire

View more comments (8)