Drive Medical - Complaint

I purchased a Drive Phoenix HD 3 in November 2018. This scooter has stopped working and I have spent more than $300. trying to get it repaired. It will all of a sudden stop working and the technicians cannot determine what is causing the problem. I just want to get rid of this scooter.

Drive scooters suck. So does their customer service.

They never returned phone calls and e-mails. e-mailed every body from the management to tech support to customer service. Nobody replied. I bought Drive DST 4 wheel scooter with 1 year In home service, advertised going 15 miles.

It never went more then 1.5 miles. Reported everybody in the company. Nobody replied. Also told them I fell down several times and got injured as the scooter loses control.

Told them to replace with a newly fully assembled scooter as I had paid previously to assemble it. Nobody answered. Nobody cared.

The scooter eventually stopped working and is sitting there. This is the service for the disabled.

@Anonymous

Same thing happened to me. Bought with 100% parts and labor in home service warranty. Scooter did not work and nobody took care of it.

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Drive Medical Mobility Scooter
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution