Celltradein - Must be why they received a "F" with the BBB

I sent my phone to them Dec 8, 2011 and I still have NOT heard back from them. I've sent numerous emails requesting status updates (no number is available). The last time I "Track My Trade" it stated that the payout has been released and should receive within 5 business days. Well, I've sent more emails asking what day the check was sent to my address since they don't like to communicate these details. These people were real quick with responding back when I had questions on how to submit my phone, but now that they have my phone, they NEVER respond back. I should have read the reviews before i chose this company. Now, after reading all the reviews, I'm wondering if I should even attempt to cash their check (if I ever receive it), seeing that it's always invalid and bounces! Must be why they received a "F" with the BBB!!!

Hi

My name is heather and i am a customer service rep for Celltradein i stumbled upon this site looking for something else, i would like to help you with your issues please email at SUPPORT@***.COM

I sent celltradein my phone on the tenth of may it is now the twenty first. They sent me an email first saying my device had been successfully processed, then they send me one saying they haven't received it yet and are gonna give me five days to send it. What is the deal?

I have dealt with celltradein twice and I had never had issues with them. I had always received my check on-time and without any bounced backs.

I'm sorry to hear you guys are going through this. Filing a complaint on BBB would definitely help though because I had to do it with other sites.

Have anybody got the check from celltradein!

Michael,

We had originally sent your payment on 2/16. Your payment was returned to us due to an undeliverable address.

You were sent a new check on 3/12/2012.

Please let us know that you have received it. I can also assure you that your check will not bounce.

View more comments (4)