Telstra

Update by user Aug 31, 2012

Telstra have still not bothered to reply to me. They just don\'t give a ***.

I am starting to think they are responsible for guys like Steve. They don\'t care, Steve doesn\'t care. Easy to pick.

Telstra have not even bothered to get back to me. An email would be nice..

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2012
Steve from the telstra office in Bussulton was extremely rude and condescending. He made no attempt at all to resolve my complaint. He should be fired immediately. I am ill, and felt physically threatened by him. He is that aggressive. I suffer from Parkinsons and I found his demeaner extreemly demeaning. Who does this guy think he is? I am thinking of changing carriers as I do not want to be abused by Steve again. This man is bigger than me, and I felt physically threatened by him. I am now worried that he knows my address, and he can come and kill me any time he wants.
Perth, Western Australia

Swan Medical Centre - Failed to provide adequate treatment.

Update by user May 31, 2012

Since my last post I have found out it is not the practice managers fault and I unreservedly apologise to her for any distress caused by the post. I am now being treated and am satisfied with my new doctor who is committed to his patients and has done his utmost to devise a complicated treatment plan by working with me and listening.

My post was in no way directed at swan medical as a whole. The practice manager was doing her best. But I stand by my other comments, this experience through family pressure cost my son his girlfriend, and almost caused our estrangement. I was pisssed!

Do not blindly follow an arrogant doctors advice and pursue them if you have been wronged.

Turning your back and withdrawing your business does nothing. Keep fighting on Pissed Consumer!

Update by user May 31, 2012

Update by user May 01, 2012

I finally had an answer from the practice manager. She had the hide to ask me to stop posting complaints!

After all, I am the consumer here and have told nothing but the truth. The practice manager only contacts me today, after months of writing to her. And that was only to ask me to stop complaining! I will find out who really runs this operation and will direct my complaints directly to them.

They really have their priorities wrong, this is a health provider.

My health and my family relationships have suffered directly because of the inaction/ignoring of my complaints in the first place! Next stop, the media.

Update by user Apr 29, 2012

Since this farce started I have since met another good doctor. Dr Weedon of the same clinic is a caring and professional doctor.

He cannot explain why my medication was messed with in the first place either. Also, my medical records are still AWOL. I strongly suspect that Dr Prnich has deliberately deleted them to cover his incompetence. I will give credit when credit is due, but I will also fight if I have been wronged.

Elma Panzic (the practice manager)has still not even bothered to contact me at all. Why? I\'m afraid I am going to have to report Dr Prnich for Medicare fraud. He has left a prescription for a benzodiazapine at the desk for me and has given my son my prescriptions without seeing me.

I bet he put a charge into Medicare both times. The truth will out.

Update by user Apr 27, 2012

I am now on the *** of reporting Dr Prnich for Medicare fraud. I am sick of my complaint being ignored by these providers of \'battery\' medicine.

They have failed me medically, and legally. Elma Panzic has still not replied to any of my letters.Sometime, you have to make a stand. This is it. Swan Medical Group either report Dr Prnich for Medicare fraud,or I do.

Or they will be seen as complicit in Medicare fraud as I have informed them. I have been in almost constant one way communication with them, and have the records to prove it. They, cannot even locate my medical history which I suspect has been deleted deliberately. Elma Panzic has failed in her responsibility to follow up my complaint.

I hold Elma Panzic partially responsible for this mess. If Elma Panzic was truly a manager,she would at least reply to my repeated complaints. Elma Panzic is as guilty as Dr Prnich.Do not!!! Have anything to do with either of these soon to be convicted criminals.

Medicare fraud, medical incompetence. And all Elma Panzic had to do, is write me a letter.

Update by user Apr 21, 2012

Since my last complaint things have gotton worse. I mailed the \'Practice Manager\' Elma Panzic on six occasions and she has not even emailed me back.

The only communication from her was that she\'d pass the letter on to Dr Prnich, the offender! Dr Prnich last week handed my prescription for medication to my son without even seeing me. I was in the waiting room all the time. He is too ashamed to face me and Elma won\'t do a *** thing about this dangerous ***.

As we all know, this is illegal and I will be making a complaint so Elma better have some answers ready.

Prnich is a dangerous buffoon, and it makes me suspect that Swan Medical Group are run by dangerous buffons. I will continue with them until I have enough to get Prnich disbarred, and Swan Medical Group in the daily paper.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2012
Dr M. Prnich of Swan Medical Centre is an incompetent quack. He refuses to pay any heed to my medical file that spans five years on this particular problem. He does not listen and refuses to take notes on anything I have to say about my condition and treats me like a vet treats an animal. As something to be administered to, not a patient who is suffering. He has no concept that I am in considerable pain, and even suggested that 'lots of people have severe disk degeneration in their spines and have generalised osteo arthritis and Parkinsons disease on top of that and they don't need medication'. What an ***. The diagnosis of 'Severe degeneration of L5 S1 disc' was made by the radiologist. What is worse than severe? Catastrophic? This guy has actually made my condition worse and has caused me pain. Dr P. Oosthhuizen is downright hostile and I wouldn't even let him near my pets, let alone treat me. These guys love to be cavalier with your pain. After all, it doesn't hurt them. I DON"T recommend them. They are at Swan Medical Centre, Midlands Perth. I have met a good doctor there, but it's not one of these two medieval barbers who look forward only to retirement. You, the patient, are of no consequence to them and your pain is irrelevent. I hope they are de registered one day but someone innocent would have to suffer to secure the safety of patients in the Midlands area.

I had a similar experience with this mob. No matter how hard I complained, they just ignored me so I know how you feel Mike.

Its not like trying to return a defective toaster, this is your health they are mucking around with. Keep on going Mike, and I'm glad you finally got a good doctor.

Good on you for making a stand. If more people did, things might change.

Cupid are unproffessional

I pressed a wrong button on the site and was mercilessly ragged by the staff there. Really, it was personal. And I was paying for this abuse! No one has bothered to apologise despite numerous complaints and those idiots are lucky they are based in the states. I really wish their office was just up the road so I could could confront the pasty faced geek who found humiliating me funny. He would be picking his smirk up off the tarmac. Every day I have to see their lying ads on my facebook page and the thing is, you're helpless.

No matter how hard I try I cannot remove all my details from cupid. The program simply will not release me.

I have even tried replacing my info with nonsense and obscenity, but the info I originally posted is still there. I feel violated and no doubt my profile is still being used to lure the unsuspecting.

I joined Cupid.com on my mobile which did, at the time, seem very easy.

I went into a chatroom and found that THEY had given me my user name.

I am a quiet lady in her 50s, simply looking for some companionship and maybe meeting someone nice in time.

What username do you think they gave me?

Terrificanimal24!!!!

It is disgusting!

I emailed them, searched everywhere and could find no where to change this name. The people who messaged me.... well, you can imagine what they were thinking from the name!!!!

I was embarrassed and annoyed. Eventually I cancelled my account but feel the whole experience was traumatic.

To simply assign someone a random user name (this is what they told me, as I registered by phone) is wrong, and, in my case, turned out to be very embarrassing...

View more comments (1)