Wish #2031437
In-Basic Store is a SCAMMER AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! They do not monitor end to end shipping and once something lands in the US they blow it off. I've been waiting for my product since April 29, 2021. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Wish #2031436
I understand that but in my case the item has been waiting in US Customs since April 29th for pick up and delivery to the US Post Office. The seller I bought from has done nothing except send out the same electronic responses over and over. They never reached out to their shipper to find out why the product was not picked up by the and brought to the US Postal Service for delivery to me. I am a reseller and I can not rely on sellers who lie and do not provide end to end shipping.

Wish #2031435
So, you are verifying what I said, wish.com is not trustworthy! The item I ordered was not shipped to me by the seller as the item, without packaging should have weighed over 60 ounces, but what was received weighed just over a standard letter, about 4 ounces. I sent a copy of the USPS shipment tracking info to wish and based on the shipping weight alone it was obvious that the seller scammed me. Wish should have stood up and told the seller to send the correct item, but they didn't, they backed the seller instead, so I was forced to get my bank to collect the money back from Wish. Because of handling it that way, Wish froze my account which hurt other sellers as I had over $200 in product I was going to order from other sellers. Your post shows that Wish can not be trusted by anyone, buyer or seller, and should be banned. Wish is not good for either of us, and based on my research they are known for being scammers. By the way, what type of products do you sell on their site?
2 0
comment to review:

Return status. I am still waiting to get my refund for the items I returned to you over two weeks ago. Please me know the status of my refund. Thanking you.

Wish #1999838
Call your bank and file a claim with them. Wish is not trustworthy.

Wish #1999837
If you are a valid, honest seller, do not sell on Wish. They tell you the money is refunded, but tell the customer that they can not get a refund. WISH IS A SCAM! Use eBay or Amazon as they are reputable.
1 reply
#2031107
I quit working with wish. I decided they don't promise when the Bath addict in Myrtle beach did not even come at the store and did not would not open the store after i waited for an hour her loss. Won't be working with her

Delivery WITHOUT Permission

AmeriGas #445780
If you are not on automatic delivery, did not call the company for a fill, and they delivered it without authorization, call them and thank them for the free fuel. NO CONTRACT = NO PAY REQUIRED
comment to review:

Filled script,went back and not filled again

CVS Pharmacy #445767
Wouldn't they at least give you the 15 you had left from the partial fill?