Facebook - *** off and had enough bad business with face book accounts!

I have notice awhile ago, about a lease six months, when i had originally open this account and joined face book. Ever sense then it seems, as if i have been having a few serious issue problems with there site. Also i had immediately informed face book help desk of these issue, and still it look as if it had gotten ever worse sense then. Also i had tried to close this account, because of the on going problems. But i have come to realize that they don't allow you to close out your account. Because when you try to do so, they will send you a email asking if they can assistant you. And every time it seems like, i ask them back you don't get any kind of a answer back. But then again its like they are put a personnel block on your account, and this has been a on going process. Its almost like being struck between a rock, with a wall with no place to go are get out. And don't let me try to add someone, are send a request for accepted as a friend. Because you will get a notice saying, it seems as something wrong with there system. And then it will say, this problem should be fixes shortly. But they never repair anything, are really try to resolve your issue of problem. O and don't let me forget tell you, now they place you on a thirty day suspension no matter what. And when you try to informed them that they, are having to many issue with there site. All of a sudden you might receive thing back, asking if you think that someone is wrongly blocking you. You might never receive any kind of a answer to help resolve you problems, you will just be suspension again and again with a block on your account. So when is enough is enough just to much, to half to deal with. Now how many of us, are having the same issue problems. Are a similar situation dealing with face book accounts, it now time to be heard and speak up intone in our voices. Because having we just had enough of reckless unprofessional handling in consumer service, its almost like they don't ever care.
Product
Facebook Account

Down Town Locker Room - This individual came over all of a sudden, why i was sitting waiting for assistance, it gets worse?

Update by user Mar 10, 2012

O\' it get a bit more worse then that...The \"security guard\" a lease that\'s what she had told me at the time of this incident occurred to me. And also it seems as she were wearing some kind of a uniform, under her street jacket covered up.

Because it was really kind of hard to see the rest of her uniform. So why i was waiting very and sitting direct in front of this store on a bunch very patiently. All of a sudden i had notice more people \"it had to be about 1o to 15 mins later\" it happen so fast, almost as quick as a blink of a eye. Why i was waiting this young man who wasn\'t wearing any form of a employee badge identification at all.

And i know when u come more retail stores, or any place for usually there is someone greeting to see if there can help assistance u. Now it goner get kind of ruff, u haven\'t hard anything quiet yet. I have never been inside this particular store before, or any business like this one ever in my life. Its goner get really worse, so i kind looked over at this young man.

And said are u security or a sale person. Because he wasn\'t ever wearing any kind of a uniform or employee badge at all. He says to me something like, i then said can u please give me sum assistance. He comes over and i said to him, and then the young comes back.

And says we don\'t have that size, so then i asks him if u could begin me two difference size. That way we would know the cut of this particular fit of this shoe. When i had notice from now were a young lady behind of the register all of sudden \"that was about 10 to 15 mins later. U can\'t images thee terror, i had to indulge endure on that frightful under unimaginable day.

I had to video record it, why it was happening, that\'s how bad it had gotten. First it start with the lady who was behind, the register from no were. And the continual from a never young lady, who also came from no were. Who said that she were security, now remember this i could barely see what kind of uniform she had been wear as well.

Because it was covered up with a street jacket over top of sum kind, of something that appeared to be sum kind of uniform i believe. Why still sitting, waiting for the young man to begin back my correct shoe size of chance correctly. Now i notice the first young lady back the register, who came from no were. Says to me u half to check ur bag, i then said to her why did the young man tell me this.

He then said very bluntly i didn\'t see ur bag, i said that\'s impossible because u were looking me straight in face. When i had move my bag from the front, to the of me. Now all of sudden from no were a never young lady comes over, and said in a very rude matter. Why i was still talking to the young, and the young lady behind the register from no were as well.

So remember i came in this store my back was halfway to the front, as i begin it to my back position. He never said sir u need to check u bag at anytime. Until this young lady behind the register came from no were \"now that was about 10 to 15 mins later on. Now here comes the second young lady, who stated that she was security.

And are u goner check ur bag or what, i kindly look at her and don\'t ur parents teach u more better then. Then she said that\'s my father right over there, he walks over i said in a playful matter he can help with my belt. He look like a someone off the street, says to her do what u half baby. She first start off playing with her handcuffs, u could hear the clicking sounds back and forward.

All of the sudden she reach under her street jacket with a can of mace, under locks it in position. I then say to her, that hope u didn\'t take that out for me. She say out in a loud tone of voice, don\'t anybody say anything else to him. Can everybody just talking to him at all, immediately asks for the store manager.

A third young lady from no were leaning over top on the other end front counter, looks over smiling. That\'s when i said to her \"third young lady\" can i speak with u a moment. She wasn\'t just rude is the rest of them, especial the who statemented that she was security. At that moment i\'m still sitting rest my leg know ever got up at no time.

So the manager are one of the younger lady said call the police. I said to the manager no any problem any all, i will sit here wait for the to assistance me with all of this.

It was a serious day of terror in ***, never again will i allow this happen to myself are anyone else. So i\'m taking sum action right now, it shame who sum of us thank its okay to other rudely with force.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2012
I'm very *** off disgusted, about a incident that had happen to me. Here is a few things of concerns that had occurred to me recently, until that day had never been in this store ever in my life. Its was one of the most unprofessional acts, i had ever experience in my entire life. First there were no one but one young man, who had no name tag showing visually. And the real problem begin with a security guard. Who came from sum were, and it looked like a uniform under a street jacket on top of it humm

Receivables Performance Management - RPM Collection

Isn't it kind of funny how a collection agency can call the wrong person, and when u try to inform them of that they are calling the number. U only get the run around games playing, as well as so much rudeness hang up or transfer. And then u realize that they really don't evening get ***. This a serious laws against these kind of trash collection agency. And then again how do they think anyone can work with them, if they don't evening have the common sense that god had giving to them, its so sad!!!

I am an employer and this company continues to call one of my employees cursing, screaming and threatning everyone who answers the phones. Clarie Coleman continues to call and act in a unprofessional manner! File complaints with the Attorney General and Better Business Bureau!