RemoteSpy software does not work

I am tired of dealing with the rude customer service representative and the emails that are unclear and accusatory. All I asked is that what I purchase works and I have spent over a week trying to install spyware on my daughter's computer and have asked customer service to assist me. I get an email from them that was rude and said I was slandering them. When I stated that since it did not work and there was no number to call so I could talk to a representative I would dispute the charges with my credit card company they said they would contact the person (my daughter) and inform her of the software and she would have to show proof that the software had been removed. Isn't that blackmail? After all it is RemoteSpy spyware!!! I am totally frustrated with the response I have gotten, the attitude and the time it has taken to try to get something to work that is obviously inferior. Check out the other complaints online about this software. Obviously I am not the only dissatisfied customer.
#192647

they are the worse. i installed their product and it was a nightmare.

they never told me that all this recorded data is stored locally on the computer i want to monitor. all the data brought the computer to a crawl

I would suggest SpectorSoft.

www.spectorsoft.com

They have 24/7 support by phone and email.

I've been happy with them so far and the software didn't give me any problems.

I just wish they had a way to email the screenshots. :(

Apart from the bad customer service, does the software really work ? Am looking for a spyware which really works. Based on your experience what do you suggest ?

View more comments (2)